Add one player to our team right now

Virgil

Over Antonio and Julio?!

I would personally take Brown because he is better but i see where he is coming from as Tyreek Hill does fit what we need better. We need speed in the worst way at the reciever position and he comes from a game management offense a lot like we are trying to do here.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Russell Wilson would be a strong consideration, considering what he does with what might be the worst OL in the league. Rodgers and Brady would also be great picks.

If we went WR, I think you'd want someone with elite separation like Antonio Brown, given Tyrod's tendency to only throw to guys who are already open (vice throwing jump balls and risking an interception).

For defense, Aaron Donald is the most dominant player on that side of the ball, in my opinion.

Over Antonio and Julio?!

Yes. I'm building a team...lol.

In all seriousness, Antonio and Julio are amazing. Both would be in the talk for top 20 all time WR list. But for me I love the fit Hill would have here as well as his explosive play style being fun to watch. Besides for these type threads it's easy to pick a All Pro regardless of fit.

Torn between CJ Ah You and Mansfield Wrotto

You don't love the Wang?

Ed Wang in this offense would be amazing.

Julio Jones would add 3 - 7 ppg to our offense. Im rockin with that. Thays my story I'm sticking to it.

He'd miss too many games and leave others early with injury to soon be labeled a kitty by the highly informed.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'll pry get flamed for saying this, but I would take Brady over Rodgers, but then drown myself.

Rodgers is nowhere near the same QB without Nelson. Brady does it with anyone.

?????

forgive me board... brady.

followed by coach william belichick

Brady over Rodgers?? Rodgers will kill you with arm and legs