What is your favourite time to watch Bills football?

BillsFan130

124 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite time to watch Bills Football?

• Thursday night 8:25 PM
    • Sunday 1 PM
    • Sunday 4:05-4:25
    • Sunday night 8:25 PM
    • Monday night 8:25 PM

I don't mind 1:00 pm but it does pretty much take over your day which is why I voted for 4:00pm. At 4 you can still do work around the house and then watch the game and have dinner.

In regards to night games I actually enjoy the Thursday games because to me it feels like the start of the weekend (I also am off or have a half day every Friday so I am spoiled to be able to watch the entire game).

Sunday/Monday night games start too late in general even though I find them exciting if the Bills are playing.

If I had things my way the Bills would play 3-4 4pm games, have 1 Thursday night game, 1 Sunday/Monday night game, and the 10-11 1 pm games. Still plenty of 1 pm games for those who love them, but a little more variance throughout the year.

That would actually be pretty cool.

It's cool, BUT...before Sunday Ticket I'd watch the games with the Bills Backers in LA at a bar called (I think) McGillicuty's. The shades were drawn, the doors were closed, and it was like being in a bar at night. If you grew up on the East Coast like myself, your watch would say 9:15 a.m. but your body would hear pre-game talk on the TV and say "Time to drink beer and eat wings."

It took me a while to remember that getting drunk before noon is no way to spend a Sunday.

It's cool, BUT...before Sunday Ticket I'd watch the games with the Bills Backers in LA at a bar called (I think) McGillicuty's. The shades were drawn, the doors were closed, and it was like being in a bar at night. If you grew up on the East Coast like myself, your watch would say 9:15 a.m. but your body would hear pre-game talk on the TV and say "Time to drink beer and eat wings."

It took me a while to remember that getting drunk before noon is no way to spend a Sunday.

I used to watch the games at Busby's West and I did enjoy a breakfast burrito with a bloody mary during Bills games.

Lol awesome. So they would serve alcohol at 9am? Sounds like I need to move to L.A..

Agreed. Football is meant for 1 pm in Sunday's.

The worst is 4 pm Sunday games.

Can't stand games at 4. Luckily the bills only have 1 this year

When I lived in LA, Sunday's at 10:00 am. Games over by 1:00 and had the rest of the day to do other things.

That's how it is for me.

Having lived on the west coast my whole life, it is the perfect place to watch football.

You can watch the games all day long and still have time to do something in the evening.

When I lived in LA, Sunday's at 10:00 am. Games over by 1:00 and had the rest of the day to do other things.

^This... I'm living in Seattle now and this is the best for me. Don't have to wait til 1, and win or lose I have the rest of the day for whatever I want to do.

Same for MNF/TNF, game's on by the time I get home from work and I still have the rest of the night for whatever else. Weird when the bills actually play on the west coast

Edited by ctk232