What is your favourite time to watch Bills football?

BillsFan130

124 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite time to watch Bills Football?

• Thursday night 8:25 PM
    • Sunday 1 PM
    • Sunday 4:05-4:25
    • Sunday night 8:25 PM
    • Monday night 8:25 PM

Because of the time difference, I watch the games on (my) Monday evening after work. (NFL GamePass.)

It's a great time for a game, but it's a pain having to avoid finding out if they won or lost that entire day.

Let's go Buffalo!

I voted Sunday at 1, but really as long as the game is on at anytime on Sunday I'm good. ESPNs MNF coverage is just so hard to watch, I hardly ever watch any MNF games because of it. Thursday nights just don't feel right to me. Okay on Thanksgiving day, but the rest of the year just feels lame. Not to mention the games are usually boring as there isn't enough time to rest and prepare.

Sunday at 1:00 is when the excitement for the football weekend peaks.

Still remember sweating out the car ride home from church and rush to change out of my good clothes in time to catch the last bit of The NFL Today before 1:00 kickoff.

OMG....I think you're me! That's EXACTLY my memory from growing up in Tonawanda. (Thanks for bringing me back to sitting and watching Frank Gifford and the NFL Today in black and white. Then listening to the Bills game on my transistor radio or trying to spin the rooftop antenna to see if we could get the home game from Rochester or some far off fuzzy station somewhere.)

Mondays and Thursdays are tough because other obligations get in the way Any time Sunday is fine, but I voted 1pm

I feel the same.

Weekday evenings are when I get **** done.

Sundays at 1 are perfect for me because I can devote all of my attention to the game - and it's over early enough for me to half/three-quarter watch the late games while I prepare for the week.

Sunday 1pm which is 6pm Irish time. Perfect. Don't mind the Sunday 4.05 - 4.25 game either but all other times mean I have to take a day off work. My son who is 14 also watches the games with me but these are the only ones he is allowed to watch (no school days off for him).