EJ Gaines injury news?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Passed away. Funeral details to follow.

I heard otherwise. They told me that they were taking him to a farm with a very nice farmer who didn't care if a football player lost an arm. Unfortunately the farm is very, very far away, so they said we cant ever visit him.

Edited by dgrochester55

No funeral. He is back as a zombie. Should still play with more accountability than Gilmore.

Can he even pass the concussion protocol? I mean...how does a brainless reanimated meatbag even get through the concussion protocol? Can we ask Ben Rothlesberger?

I heard otherwise. They told me that they were taking him to a farm with a very nice farmer who didn't care if a football player lost an arm. Unfortunately the farm is very, very far away, so they said we cant ever visit him.

i'm just going to tell people he went, "over the rainbow" to keep the explanation short.

i cant believe darby isnt out for the year

I suspect he'll be hobbled by it all year.

Last time I dislocated an ankle, it was about 18 months until I felt confident. Admittedly, I was neither young, nor an athlete. But when you stretch or tear those ligaments, they take their own sweet time coming back.

Can he even pass the concussion protocol? I mean...how does a brainless reanimated meatbag even get through the concussion protocol? Can we ask Ben Rothlesberger?

Ask what? You expect him to be able to speak an answer?

For those interested:

https://www.mountnittany.org/articles/healthsheets/38136

Quote: "This injury will take from a few days to 6 weeks to heal, depending on how severe it is. Moderate to severe shoulder contusions are treated with a sling or shoulder immobilizer. Minor contusions can be treated without any special support."