Boldin does want to play football

MAJBobby

Lol, with a comment like that, I'm guessing you joined TSW in March of this year.

Anywho, my point is it's funny how so many are rushing to fill in the many gaps of this unconfirmed story with a narrative of their choosing, and how many flashpoints it touches on. Our new FO, the Pats, world news...

Lol

At you, not the post, for adding yourself to the list of posters who believe you are better because you were a member longer.

That narrative is just as laughable and unjustified as the other things you complain about.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, with a comment like that, I'm guessing you joined TSW in March of this year.

Anywho, my point is it's funny how so many are rushing to fill in the many gaps of this unconfirmed story with a narrative of their choosing, and how many flashpoints it touches on. Our new FO, the Pats, world news...

Why does a story have to be confirmed? Do you actually think your opinion means something to anyone?

This is a place for Bills fans to have conversations about football. Nothing said here makes any difference to anyone in the league. It's conversation, entertainment.

Not sure what kind of point you think you're making but it's not a good one considering youve posted multiple times in said thread.

But hey, if it makes you feel good thinking you're better than others because of some weird self righteous holier than thou schtick. Then I say, be you.

Sal Maiorana Retweeted Bills Daily

Man, if this is true, this is exactly what I said when he retired. Exactly. But I was a jerk for suggesting he knew the #Bills were terrible

Replying to @salmaiorana

Says more about the #Bills than Boldin. Respect him for not calling them out when he left.

Of course he wasn't going to out the Bills for essentially selling him a bill of goods.

Of course he wasn't going to out the Bills for essentially selling him a bill of goods.

You know, if the Patriots were interested, they could have offered him a contract too.

I don't have any ill will against Boldin . If NE* or KC want him it'll cost them That's fine. a draft pick. Any other team consider a release.

New England can trade us 5 #1 picks and Tom Brady. Otherwise Anquan is going to have to stay home and play Madden with Dri Archer.

Seriously? It's a football conversation. This is a football message board.

What else would you like to talk about. Feel free to start a thread anytime.

The point is more that there's zero confirmation that this story is true. It's run about the same path as mccoy-to-be-traded story. Yet, we Eeyore-y Bills fans are running with it and just buying it wholesale.

If it's true, then he's a true jerk for claiming he's leaving inspired by a noble cause. That does not sound like Boldin to me. This sounds like a Pats reporter patting themselves on the back for being great and taking a swipe at the Bills. Maybe it's an inside scoop. I've definitely been wrong in the past. However, I would be very disappointed in Boldin both for the crassness of the lie and the bandwagon-jumping.

The point is more that there's zero confirmation that this story is true. It's run about the same path as mccoy-to-be-traded story. Yet, we Eeyore-y Bills fans are running with it and just buying it wholesale.

If it's true, then he's a true jerk for claiming he's leaving inspired by a noble cause. That does not sound like Boldin to me. This sounds like a Pats reporter patting themselves on the back for being great and taking a swipe at the Bills. Maybe it's an inside scoop. I've definitely been wrong in the past. However, I would be very disappointed in Boldin both for the crassness of the lie and the bandwagon-jumping.

The story wasn't written in a way that made me think the author had a clue.

I mean, it's obviously not a great situation but I'd take pretty much anything for him. Other than being super duper offended is there a reason to turn down a 7th?

Yes. You're helping a division rival. Is that not obvious? Get a real pick from Belly-cheat or no deal.

I can't get over how self-hating some Bills fans are. Stand up for yourself, man.

Totally agree with 1 and 2.

I do, however, think that letting someone go for nothing - when something can be had - is bad business. This is a business and the Bills don't owe him squat.

I have nothing against Boldin and - as I stated earlier - he did/is doing the smart thing.

But Beane would be crazy, IMO, to release him and get nothing in return.

That.

If Beane did release Boldin without comp, he would forever in the future be putty in the hand during trade talks with other GMs. They'd think Beane was just a patsy.

Also Beane's bargaining with free agents would be have friction as they think they could have their way with him.

People who want to release Boldin no-strings because of his stature need to go back to Madden 2005.

I love it when you make stuff up.

In my opinion I would think there would be big talk amongst the WRs about all the run blocking needed for Tyrod. I think it's why Woods also wanted out.

Boldin would be run blocking every play almost while waiting for the one or two throws a game and that would increase the chance for injury. So I can see it as a possibility sorry you don't see my point of view but it's my opinion while you have yours.

Other than spite- why?

I do like the spite....but other then that

because he committed to the Bills so in my opinion at least a 3rd is owed for their time and energy, I'd also like to see that extra pick given to my favorite team, haha for spite.

Other than spite- why?

Can you explain to me again why you are so willing to bend over and spread 'em for the Pats and Boldin? Is it the self-hate thing? Do you honestly believe there is some kind of goodwill to be earned by this? "Sign with the Bills! We promise to let you walk when a better team comes calling!"

That's what he said when he signed with the Bills.

Better drug test him then.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

In my opinion I would think there would be big talk amongst the WRs about all the run blocking needed for Tyrod. I think it's why Woods also wanted out.

Boldin would be run blocking every play almost while waiting for the one or two throws a game and that would increase the chance for injury. So I can see it as a possibility sorry you don't see my point of view but it's my opinion while you have yours.

This nonsense is still going on? For the 100th time, Boldin knew what type of offense this was coming in. It was no coincidence that he retired when Watkins and Darby were traded.

Can you explain to me again why you are so willing to bend over and spread 'em for the Pats and Boldin? Is it the self-hate thing? Do you honestly believe there is some kind of goodwill to be earned by this? "Sign with the Bills! We promise to let you walk when a better team comes calling!"

Better drug test him then.

He's not a good player so keeping him from the pats seems like wasted energy if you can get literally anything.

He's not a good player so keeping him from the pats seems like wasted energy if you can get literally anything.

Maybe you didn't understand my posts. I'm all for extracting a pick from the Pats for Boldin. But I want a significant pick. Not a 2020 7th. But you seem to want the Bills to be nice guys and just let Boldin go help the Pats for nothing. That I can't comprehend.