Roundybout

Excellent ! TANK TANK TANK

OMG Im so excited, really had given up on this organization

Instead of wasting the year, they are wasting a year to head

into a good direction(hopefully)

Now that this season is over Im going to enjoy the HELL

out of the rest of the NFL this year.

GG OBD.

Have you jumped off the 6th floor balcony yet?

If they knew Sammy wanted out then I could abide this move. But if they pissed off Sammy by not taking the 5th year, then they had it coming. The Darby move I'm not too freaked out by.

Yeah, it's like the Patriots shipping off Chandler Jones last year. Not keeping him, might as well get a 2nd for him. The trade is pretty fair and we replace the WR lost with the one gained in Matthews and we still have two starting caliber CBs.

Just heard on Murph. Holy freaking cow

The Sammy Watkins trade makes sense strictly for financial reasons despite his amazing talent when healthy. The Bills didn't pick up his option/contract extension for next year and the years ahead. The Bills will have to look for another WR next year in the draft. It's official that trade for Sammy years back is now considered really bad for us.

The one that is kinda interesting and not sure about is the Ronald Darby trade. Wonder why they are getting rid of Darby.

The Sammy Watkins trade makes sense strictly for financial reasons despite his amazing talent when healthy. The Bills didn't pick up his option/contract extension for next year and the years ahead. The Bills will have to look for another WR next year in the draft. It's official that trade for Sammy years back is now considered really bad for us.

The one that is kinda interesting and not sure about is the Ronald Darby trade. Wonder why they are getting rid of Darby.

What's really puzzling about the Darby trade is making no attempt to keep Gilmore before the off-season.

They let their two starting DBs go for peanuts.

I don't even know what to say. Finally broke down and bought a jersey with Watkins. These moves are not the end of the world, nor do they seem totally blind, but gotta say I'm pretty attached to Sammy, plus it will be extra painful if he does follow the stat/career arc of Julio Jones...