Brady and Belichick win and ride off into the sunset??

LabattBlue

He reportedly wants to play well into his 40s, so I don't see him (or Bill) riding away anytime soon.

And....that was my first post. About Brady, no less. Damn you universe!

I've heard the same thing. As long as he is healthy he will continue his dominance over the AFCE. It will be a cold day in hell before I root for Bellicheat and Marsha to win. Even if there was a guarantee the retire. I would love to see him slink away.

10% chance of Brady walking away. 0.1% chance of Belichick walking away.

I actually think Belicheck walks away before Brady. Seeing Belichek on the sidelines appears to be frustrated a lot. A SB and he could be done. Their legacy is set and closed at that point

Any chance that if the Pats win today, Brady and/or Belichick call it a career(more so Brady than Bill)? I would actually root for them to win if I knew that meant the Bills would never have to face them again.

Wishful thinking?

Wishful thinking would be that the Falcons beat them handily and embarassingly. Rarely happens to the Pats** but thats why it is a wish. I dont want to think into next season. Just hoping for a Falcons victory.

Belichick lives for the process. The frustration is part of it.

Yup. It's not a grind to him, he enjoys it. But at some point he'll have had enough.

And at some point Brady's age catches up with him. I'd guess 3 more years for both of them. 5 at the outside.

Any chance that if the Pats win today, Brady and/or Belichick call it a career(more so Brady than Bill)? I would actually root for them to win if I knew that meant the Bills would never have to face them again.

Wishful thinking?

I'd almost root for them if I thought this would be the case. It's just wishful thinking though. The hype regarding trading Garoppolo and his potential value coming from Foxboro tells me neither Brady nor Belichick is going anywhere any time soon. Edited by BarleyNY

I could see Tommy boy winning tonight and being named the MVP. And just after Roger Goodell awkwardly presents the Lombardi Trophy and MVP title to Brady, Brady just says, "F*@K You, I'm done. You're not making any more money off of me." And he silently walks off the stage, a champion, lastingly sticking it to the man.

I could see Tommy boy winning tonight and being named the MVP. And just after Roger Goodell awkwardly presents the Lombardi Trophy and MVP title to Brady, Brady just says, "F*@K You, I'm done. You're not making any more money off of me." And he silently walks off the stage, a champion, lastingly sticking it to the man.

Where do I sign for this?

Where do I sign for this?

^ This

regarding that ^

Wishful thinking?

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Patriots expect Tom Brady to play 3-5 more years.

@AroundTheNFL

Tom Brady expected to play at least another three to five more seasons http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000783189/article/tom-brady-expected-to-play-35-more-years

C36vzG5UMAAKobF.jpg

Hey, there's nothing odd or strange about this. Lot's of professional athletes play at an elite level in their late-30's and mid-40's. Alex Rodriguez, Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemens. It's not like anyone takes PEDs or anything.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Hey, there's nothing odd or strange about this. Lot's of professional athletes play at an elite level in their late-30's and mid-40's. Alex Rodriguez, Lance Armstrong, Roger Clemens. It's not like anyone takes PEDs or anything.

LMAO! James Harrison agrees.

Wishful thinking?

I think every football fan would root for the Pats** if Brady and the hoodie would leave after this game. Unlikely though.

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Patriots expect Tom Brady to play 3-5 more years.

Gives Brady time to get acquainted with Raggland, Lawson, etc. I hope he is there when we reestablish ourselves as the kings of the AFC East.

I'd rather they lose and ride off a cliff.

this, of course, would be the best possible outcome. The get blown-out and it signals the beginning of the end of this "dynasty."

Hey Otago,

Welcome to the board. I gotta ask... are you also in New Zealand? (I noticed your name.)

He reportedly wants to play well into his 40s, so I don't see him (or Bill) riding away anytime soon.

And....that was my first post. About Brady, no less. Damn you universe!

Brady made some comments this week about living his dream and how it affects his home life with wife and kids. Maybe with his mother being ill and kids growing up so quickly he is changing his mind about pushing this thing another 3-4 years. We shall see.

Brady showed zero craps for his kids when he kicked Bridget to the curb.