[closed]Strong Rumor: Bills to acquire RGIII in multi-team trade.

i've said since the end of the season that the Bills were in play for RGIII.

I haven't seen them do anything to dissuade that. I think if it doesn't happen, it won't be for a lack of trying.

I just dont think the brass is in the position to give up draft picks next year for him.

So how many 1st round picks will we get for taking off their hands?

I don't believe it will take a 1st to get him. Especially if we include players.

i've said since the end of the season that the Bills were in play for RGIII.

I haven't seen them do anything to dissuade that. I think if it doesn't happen, it won't be for a lack of trying.

I just dont think the brass is in the position to give up draft picks next year for him.

I don't believe it will take a 1st to get him. Especially if we include players.

Trading for a veteran QB and signing another one in free agency doesn't deter this thought? It does me as I can't see us giving up anything worth a damn for another QB especially one who's "won" 5 of his last 20 games.

I'm good with him. He would seem to be the ideal fit for Roman's offense. He has a massive ceiling and a pretty low floor at this point. He may be the perfect "fresh start" candidate. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and I am willing to give it to chanoverchin at this point. That would sure be interesting.

He's still young, and has been mired in the **** organization that is Washington Football... I wouldn't say no, depending on the price... but we also currently have 4 QBs on the roster. I think, if given the right situation, he could still be a good QB in this league.

I'm good with him. He would seem to be the ideal fit for Roman's offense. He has a massive ceiling and a pretty low floor at this point. He may be the perfect "fresh start" candidate. I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt and I am willing to give it to chanoverchin at this point. That would sure be interesting.

wouldnt be SHOCKING, and i dont think a terrible fit if the cost is right. as our 4th guy, and you keep 3 - id be fine.

though the op is a bit vague and doesnt have much backing it.

Kirwan and Jim Miller talking bout RG3 now - said the 5th year option makes him MORE tradable, fwiw.

No word on the Bills picking him up though. In the last hour Phil Simms said don't count out Tyrod Taylor, said he wouldn't be surprised if TT was the Bills starter...

Kirwan and Jim Miller talking bout RG3 now - said the 5th year option makes him MORE tradable, fwiw.

No word on the Bills picking him up though. In the last hour Phil Simms said don't count out Tyrod Taylor, said he wouldn't be surprised if TT was the Bills starter...

Clearly better as it's simply an option. No team has to actually use it but once the deaine passed it'd be off the table leaving only the franchise tag.

The first line of the blurb on the trade to the Bills is: "To repeat: This column is about what we'd love to see, and we readily admit this isn't going to happen. But wouldn't it be great?"

That was the only thing I could find referencing such a trade. I'm not the OP and don't receive texts from "NFL sources".

Now thats spinning it.

i have been an RG3 to Bills supporter pre Cassel pre TT.

Now it seems like crowding the room to bring him in.

and yes he would have to be on the cheap

Edited by 3rdand12