Mike Shula no longer with the Bills

Having Brady as the new OC this isn't surprising i'm sure he has someone that he will bring in & Shula was more than likely one that Dorcey had brought on or a left over from Dabol . I wonder if Dorcey will bring him to the Browns with him ?? 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, boyst said:

A rat. No joke. They're fun pets. 

The problem with rats is they are such social animals you can't have just one. You need 2-3. Also they only live about 2 years, and they mourn losing their buddies. So you end up getting another rat to replace the ones that pass, and you are never going to stop adopting new rats.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The problem with rats is they are such social animals you can't have just one. You need 2-3. Also they only live about 2 years, and they mourn losing their buddies. So you end up getting another rat to replace the ones that pass, and you are never going to stop adopting new rats.

Why anyone would want rats is beyond me.

If I had wanted a rat I would have just kept my ex wife 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Red head 100%

So a day walker then? 

• Like (+1) 1

I think this is basically Mangas but a different title. My guess is Shula was given a senior title due to age and experience. 

I checked the teams coaching page on the wayback machine and Daboll did not have a Senior Offensive Assistant or Offensive Quality Control coach. 

Pretty sure these are generic titles to get guys they like in house, working, and developing. The defense has had a few similar roles that have sporadically come and gone as they bring guys in and out of the fold. Similar to Dorsey, Brady is a young dude who will need a good team around him to help shepherd him into the role. 

21 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Shula was very offensive.

He was never a difference maker,

3 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Enter the boa constrictor.

3 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Huh, interesting. Wonder what one does to get fired from this rather low level position?

Was Mike Shula the Shula who coached the Bengals into the abyss in the 90's after Sam Wyche left?

That guys record was absolutely terrible.  

1 hour ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Was Mike Shula the Shula who coached the Bengals into the abyss in the 90's after Sam Wyche left?

That guys record was absolutely terrible.  

That was Dave Shula. Mike Shula is the guy who bombed at Alabama before Saban.