Allen needs to mentally overpower Mahomes

21 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

In whatever place these freakozoid athletes get to mentally, Allen has no choice but to get there with them. Jordan has it, Tiger has it, Nicklaus had it, Brady and Montana had it. I’m sure Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio had it. Recently, all three Tennis greats have it. 

It’s all upstairs. There are ways we can tell that a great one has the instinct for winning championships. It’s how they talk, what they say, what they believe is happening, and how they lead the situation to reach the top — total belief in yourself to be the reason your team wins championships. 

Athletes are insanely confident individuals. Even proven competent pros think they’re the very best at what they do, when they’re clearly not, usually because of physical limitations. 

Allen has the physical talent to be in the historical sports best-of-the-best group, so he’ll have to find that mental place that gets him there. His, focus, concentration, and determination needs improvement. 

I’m not saying you’re wrong, but I’m wondering what your background in clinical psychology is

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I just hope Allen can do ONE TIME what Mahomes has done practically every single time he’s in a playoff game, especially a Super Bowl - Win. Have the Bills ever won a playoff game in Allen’s era being a dog, home or away? Serious question.

There was a serious moment there in KC in 2022 that Allen did all he could. Played like a true winner. But…. Haven’t had that opportunity again, has he. That could realistically be his only shot to get one against that guy. The uber great, like Mahomes, are great because they don’t give up too many opportunities to get beat. 

So in Allen’s achieving moment (a loss) Mahomes gets a FG with 13 secs left, and throws the game winning TD in OT. Mahomes didn’t exactly ***** the bed huh. He kind of ripped the hearts out of the entire city of Buffalo.

Not sure how many examples are needed to finally admit Mahomes is special special, and Allen is just special? I really don’t know. And unless one argues that Mahomes is just more physically gifted that Allen… well then, the mental disparity is even greater, which is where I stand. It’s Mahomes, then it’s Allen, then it’s everyone else. All the other factors like coaching, Kelce, players who drop (which really is hilarious considering the Chiefs lead the league in dropped passes).. fire away. But Allen is the guy that has to beat Mahomes, probably with another head coach (different conversation) and right now the gap between winning and losing against him is widening. 

ONLY BRADY (2x) and BURROW HAVE BEATEN MAHOMES IN THE PLAYOFFS. He’s 15-3! And we think Josh has it in him despite never doing it. Nice argument. 

Anyone think Mahomes has it easy with where he is and what he’s doing? I don’t. KC is a circus. 

Mahomes is other worldly mentally, and Josh isn’t.

But here’s where your thinking is flawed. Josh doesn’t play against Mahomes. So you wrote a very long, thought out statement but ignored the most obvious part 

19 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

But here’s where your thinking is flawed. Josh doesn’t play against Mahomes. So you wrote a very long, thought out statement but ignored the most obvious part 

Allen has played against the weaker defense every year until this one. 

19 hours ago, ToGoGo said:

Allen is 2x as mentally tough as Mahomes. 

We all saw Mahomes true nature after the Kadarius Toney incident trying to go after a ref. He is every bit worse than Tom Brady and just as unlikeable. Meanwhile, Josh Allen loses w/ dignity and is a great person on & off the field. One of my favorite clips… 

Butger hits that kick.   Allen has been let down by th staff in 13 seconds and Bass missing a kick.  I know the bills are dogs to win by hitting that fg.  Allen also walked off the field numerous times with the lead this year only for  the defense to lose the game.  Allen can improve in some areas but he is NOT the problem.  

17 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

The only way you are going to beat the Chiefs and Mahomes in a postseason game is either in a blowout like the TB/Brady superbowl (not realistically ever happening again) or you ensure you  have the ball in your hand on the final drive of the game when trailing or tied like Mahomes did the other night against the 49ers. This is also how Brady and the Pats did in 2018 and Bengals in 2021 before the playoff OT rule changes handing them their only other playoff losses during this run.

What? No. The Bengals intercepted a Mahomes pass in OT and took it back the other way, got into FG range, and kicked the OT winner. They had lost the OT coin toss, and KC could have won it with a TD (like they did the previous game vs the Bills). You could say that their defense really won that game for them.

On 2/12/2024 at 11:26 PM, Thrivefourfive said:

In whatever place these freakozoid athletes get to mentally, Allen has no choice but to get there with them. Jordan has it, Tiger has it, Nicklaus had it, Brady and Montana had it. I’m sure Lou Gehrig, Joe DiMaggio had it. Recently, all three Tennis greats have it. 

It’s all upstairs. There are ways we can tell that a great one has the instinct for winning championships. It’s how they talk, what they say, what they believe is happening, and how they lead the situation to reach the top — total belief in yourself to be the reason your team wins championships. 

Athletes are insanely confident individuals. Even proven competent pros think they’re the very best at what they do, when they’re clearly not, usually because of physical limitations. 

Allen has the physical talent to be in the historical sports best-of-the-best group, so he’ll have to find that mental place that gets him there. His, focus, concentration, and determination needs improvement. 

I don't know what this means, exactly, but it's exactly correct.  

Mahomes has an approach to the game that is superior to Allen's, and it's something that Allen still needs to develop to be an all-time great.  I'll mention a few things.

When Mahomes comes on the field late, with the game on the line, he has an attitude that we all can feel.   First and foremost, it is a total absence of fear.  Everything about him says he expects to win.  And his look says, "I know we're going to win."   It's more that it says, "I know what I need to do at this moment.  I'm going to do what I need to do."

Allen is getting there.  Earlier in his career, sometimes you could see the fear in his eyes.  Late this season, it wasn't there.  He was in charge, and confident about what he was doing.  Still, he isn't so much in charge that you can feel his presence and his confidence.  Some of it comes from having completely mastered the offense, from understanding every nuance of what needs to be done on every play.  

The importance of that attitude that others can see is that it affects his teammates on the field.  The other players all admire the QB, because the QB knows so much and executes under fire.  When the QB executes like Mahomes and is in charge like Mahomes, the players' attitude goes beyond admiration.  Maybe it's trust.   The other players trust Mahomes to get them into the right play, to execute the right play, and the other players know exactly what he expects of them.  So, Patrick seems to raise the level of play of the whole offense.  

Josh has all the tools.  Josh's punishing physical style already has won him the admiration of his teammates.  They love him for that, and they'll follow him anywhere.  However, he needs to show the mental power, the mastery of the game.  He has to execute with discipline, something that Mahomes is great at.   Patrick just never seems to make the wrong throw.   His judgment is excellent.   Josh is still growing into that.  

I know others in this thread have said, "Josh is great and he's not the reason the Bills haven't won," and I get that idea.   However, the supremely good quarterbacks raise the level of all the players around them.   We're seeing Mahomes, and we saw Brady.  Peyton had it, too.   I don't think Rodgers had it, and I think Allen currently is like Rodgers.  Rodgers has amazing talent, and sometimes his amazing talent wins games for his team.  But Rodgers didn't have his team behind him in the same way that Mahomes and Brady do/did.  Rodgers demands that his teammates follow him; Mahomes brings his teammates along with him. 

Allen's teammates love him and all that, but when they're on the field with him, they don't execute for him the way the Chiefs execute.  It's as though they're waiting for Allen to do it, whereas Mahomes gets his teammates to help him do it.  

Obviously, there's no data to support any of this, but it feels real to me.  One of my strongest reactions to the Super Bowl was that I was hoping that Allen was watching Mahomes, because Allen has to do what Mahomes does.  Physically, he doesn't need much of anything, but mentally he needs to have truly mastered the offense, the plays, the strategy, the situation, all of that, AND his has to project an attitude to the players that says, "I've got this; not just physically.  I've got ALL of this."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

These posts get dumber and dumber by the day. Congratulations, you are the winner today. What's the headline gonna be for the next dumb poster tomorrow? "Allen is a poodle, Mahomes is a Rottweiler. Allen needs to be a Rottweiler". I can't wait to read it

Edited by Buffalo03
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 2/12/2024 at 8:30 PM, John from Riverside said:

Statistically, Josh Allen outplayed Mahomes on that day but we still lost

Why?

Because the bills will be ready to win a Super Bowl whenever the players around Josh Allen make plays when it matters

It really is a simple as that

Sorry John I Disagree. The Bills will win the superbowl when Josh makes plays when it matters. You know like Patrick Does and his 3 superbowl rings. At the end of the Bills chiefs game a few weeks ago Josh made poor decisions. Like it or not it is why he watched Mahomes win a ring from his couch.

Edited by 26TrapDraw
  • Agree 2

19 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

I don't know what this means, exactly, but it's exactly correct.  

Mahomes has an approach to the game that is superior to Allen's, and it's something that Allen still needs to develop to be an all-time great.  I'll mention a few things.

When Mahomes comes on the field late, with the game on the line, he has an attitude that we all can feel.   First and foremost, it is a total absence of fear.  Everything about him says he expects to win.  And his look says, "I know we're going to win."   It's more that it says, "I know what I need to do at this moment.  I'm going to do what I need to do."

Allen is getting there.  Earlier in his career, sometimes you could see the fear in his eyes.  Late this season, it wasn't there.  He was in charge, and confident about what he was doing.  Still, he isn't so much in charge that you can feel his presence and his confidence.  Some of it comes from having completely mastered the offense, from understanding every nuance of what needs to be done on every play.  

The importance of that attitude that others can see is that it affects his teammates on the field.  The other players all admire the QB, because the QB knows so much and executes under fire.  When the QB executes like Mahomes and is in charge like Mahomes, the players' attitude goes beyond admiration.  Maybe it's trust.   The other players trust Mahomes to get them into the right play, to execute the right play, and the other players know exactly what he expects of them.  So, Patrick seems to raise the level of play of the whole offense.  

Josh has all the tools.  Josh's punishing physical style already has won him the admiration of his teammates.  They love him for that, and they'll follow him anywhere.  However, he needs to show the mental power, the mastery of the game.  He has to execute with discipline, something that Mahomes is great at.   Patrick just never seems to make the wrong throw.   His judgment is excellent.   Josh is still growing into that.  

I know others in this thread have said, "Josh is great and he's not the reason the Bills haven't won," and I get that idea.   However, the supremely good quarterbacks raise the level of all the players around them.   We're seeing Mahomes, and we saw Brady.  Peyton had it, too.   I don't think Rodgers had it, and I think Allen currently is like Rodgers.  Rodgers has amazing talent, and sometimes his amazing talent wins games for his team.  But Rodgers didn't have his team behind him in the same way that Mahomes and Brady do/did.  Rodgers demands that his teammates follow him; Mahomes brings his teammates along with him. 

Allen's teammates love him and all that, but when they're on the field with him, they don't execute for him the way the Chiefs execute.  It's as though they're waiting for Allen to do it, whereas Mahomes gets his teammates to help him do it.  

Obviously, there's no data to support any of this, but it feels real to me.  One of my strongest reactions to the Super Bowl was that I was hoping that Allen was watching Mahomes, because Allen has to do what Mahomes does.  Physically, he doesn't need much of anything, but mentally he needs to have truly mastered the offense, the plays, the strategy, the situation, all of that, AND his has to project an attitude to the players that says, "I've got this; not just physically.  I've got ALL of this."

A lot of words to end with "SOURCE: I pulled this all out of me arse."

9 minutes ago, 26TrapDraw said:

Sorry John I Disagree. The Bills will win the superbowl when Josh makes plays when it matters. You know like Patrick Does and his 3 superbowl rings. At the end of the Bills chiefs play Josh made poor decisions. Like it or not it is why he watched Mahomes win a ring from his couch.

What poor play did he make in the 13 seconds game?  Did he tell them to pick "heads" on the coin toss in OT?

A lot of you folks really need to let go of this belief that Mahomes is otherwordly and some sort of Mental God over Josh.   The only difference in terms of talent and skillset is that one has the greatest offensive coach of our generation calling his plays and his players always make plays for him, they don't drop sure touchdowns in the playoffs, shank kicks to the left, or inexplicably let a team march into field goal position after not squibing a kick in under 10 seconds.

Edited by Heels20X6

2 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

For sure.  In fact, I said as much in my post.  It's what I see.  

That doesn't mean it's wrong.  Or right.  

5 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

What poor play did he make in the 13 seconds game?  Did he tell them to pick "heads" on the coin toss in OT?

A lot of you folks really need to let go of this belief that Mahomes is otherwordly and some sort of Mental God over Josh.   The only difference in terms of talent and skillset is that one has the greatest offensive coach of our generation calling his plays and his players always make plays for him, they don't drop sure touchdowns in the playoffs, shank kicks to the left, or inexplicably let a team march into field goal position after not squibing a kick in under 10 seconds.

The Chiefs defense also steps up in big spots. Like the INT he threw to start the 2nd half. The Chiefs defense didn't allow SF to do anything on offense. Allen isn't the reason the Bills can't win a Super Bowl. Its coaching and the supporting cast around him. To many are no-shows in the big games.

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

13 seconds wasn’t Josh’s fault. I will however say that Mahomes didn’t care who his receivers were this year. He made plays when he had to win. Not dumbass mistakes like Josh makes in sone critical situations. That’s the difference with the two. We know Josh is more talented and athletically gifted. It’s what’s between his ears that needs to change/develop.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:00 AM, John from Riverside said:

Statistically, Josh Allen outplayed Mahomes on that day but we still lost

Why?

Because the bills will be ready to win a Super Bowl whenever the players around Josh Allen make plays when it matters

It really is a simple as that

including Josh Allen. 

3 hours ago, 26TrapDraw said:

13 seconds wasn’t Josh’s fault. I will however say that Mahomes didn’t care who his receivers were this year. He made plays when he had to win. Not dumbass mistakes like Josh makes in sone critical situations. That’s the difference with the two. We know Josh is more talented and athletically gifted. It’s what’s between his ears that needs to change/develop.

I agree that 13 seconds was not Allen's fault.  But despite the boneheaded coaching decisions made by the Bills helping him out, Mahomes properly read what the defense was giving him and got his team into FG range to tie that game in 13 seconds.  It showed a mastery of the game that few have.  Allen was off-the-charts incredible in that game and if he had the benefit of a possession in OT, I'm confident the Bills would have scored.  But that's another story.  Mahomes' mastery of the game in crunch-time situations is second to none (since Brady's retirement).  That doesn't mean that Mahomes is a 10 to Allen's 2 or 3.  Allen is a 9 1/2.  Mahomes is not a "Mental God" over Josh.  They don't play against each other, as they are not on the field at the same time.  That said, Mahomes has displayed a mastery of the situation in crunch time, particularly in the playoffs, that Allen has not yet shown.  Allen needs to work on the decision making part of his game and if he improves there, he'll be as good, and quite possibly better than Mahomes.

Edited by msw2112
  • Agree 1

It’s not Mahomes it’s KC and the way that team is structured. 

Offensive genius as HC that isn’t going anywhere and his system is stable and will not need to be changed due to a coordinator being poached. 

DC that is in firm control and has been in place since 2019 and has just been extended and won’t be going anywhere. 

A GM that has masterfully created a roster to complement the HC and the QB year after year even with salary cap constraints. 

Mahomes is great but he would not have the same level of success without the supporting cast of not only players but coaches and executives they have amassed there. 

I believe Allen would thrive on that team but I think Mahomes would have a much harder time succeeding with Buffalo the way JA has.

Not to say he wouldn’t be great but I think it would be a bigger challenge considering his style of play vs Allen’s. 

Josh can be Mahomes but not so sure Mahomes could be Allen. 

Just my thoughts. 

• Agree 2

This is a horrible take and represents somebody who doesn't watch the games, and only listens to all the moronic talking heads after the fact. Is JA perfect? Absolutely not. Does JA make the occasional blunder. Absolutely. Is JA the reason the Bills can't beat the Chiefs in the playoffs? Not even F@ck!ng close. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

You are 100% spot on. I pretty much have said this very same thing for months now about JA, in many different threads in this forum. And most of the time, most people would Roll Eyes, Red X, Laugh, Thumbs Down, or Puke at me.

The reality is that a lot of Bills fans have blinders on, and think that JA can do no wrong, and anybody who dares question that narrative gets blasted.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

You are 100% spot on. I pretty much have said this very same thing for months now about JA, in many different threads in this forum. And most of the time, most people would Roll Eyes, Red X, Laugh, Thumbs Down, or Puke at me.

The reality is that a lot of Bills fans have blinders on, and think that JA can do no wrong, and anybody who dares question that narrative gets blasted.

Agreed.  I think he made real progress this season, starting out almost forcing the checkdown.  But by the end of the season, he seemed really comfortable, making solid decisions, good throws, and still having the freedom and smarts to run when it was time to run.   I think we'll see an even better Josh next season. 

1 minute ago, Bob Jones said:

We literally just watched Mahomes throw a horrific pick in his own half to swing momentum

the Chiefs however are actually able to play complementary football and his defense forced a punt after holding the Niners to -1 yards on a three and out

• Agree 1

This is against an elite defense and Kalil Shakir as his best WR and literally no deep threat on the field. 

Josh doesn't need to do anything more than he's already doing. It's the rest of the team that needs to get better. 

I'm not far from concluding that Josh is a better QB than Mahomes

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

We literally just watched Mahomes throw a horrific pick in his own half to swing momentum

the Chiefs however are actually able to play complementary football and his defense forced a punt after holding the Niners to -1 yards on a three and out

That's Mahomes' only INT in his last 7 playoff games. 

• Agree 1

Just throwing this out there, but JA17 isn't the problem.  Best QB I've seen with this team in the 45+ years that I've been following them.  Yeah, he's ***** at times, but Kelly was also majorly ***** at times.  JA17 is a stud.

It's the coach.  Maybe he learns while he has a viable QB.  Or maybe he does not.  Here's to a productive 2024-2025 season.

51 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

It’s going to be hard to keep those blinders on as each season pass without a championship.

19 minutes ago, appoo said:

This is against an elite defense and Kalil Shakir as his best WR and literally no deep threat on the field. 

Josh doesn't need to do anything more than he's already doing. It's the rest of the team that needs to get better. 

I'm not far from concluding that Josh is a better QB than Mahomes

AMEN! 

6 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Allen does elevate the players around him and that is exactly what he did with guys like Beasley, Brown, Sanders, McKennzie, Foster and others.  The fact is all the great QB's out there such as Mahomes & Burrow elevate those around them.  The difference between them and Allen is how far they must elevate those players to get to the Super Bowl.  Burrow in 2021 had to elevate his WR group a lot less then Allen did in 2022 & 2023 and Mahomes this season had to elevate his coaching staff a lot less then Allen did in 2021.  Does anyone think that Spags & Reid blow that lead with 13 seconds left if the situation had been reversed and Mahomes had just threw that TD?  I don't.

Josh friggin carried the Bills on his back against the Chiefs.

While the Bills receivers couldn't catch the ball, Chiefs receivers like MVS who had been notorious during the season for dropping passes were actually catching them.

The Chiefs ran 47 plays total.

Josh Allen himself accounted for 51 plays for the Bills with 39 passes and 12 rushes.

Allen had more yards than Mahomes and more TDs than Mahomes.

It's really not Allen who has to fix anything.  The team needs to get a better WR corps and Bass needs to get out of his own head.

Patrick Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL.  Josh Allen is the 2nd best QB (and player) in the NFL.

And that's it.  I think those 2 players are in a class of their own.  And if the ball bounces for Buffalo a little better in the upcoming seasons, even that narrative might change.

• Like (+1) 1

Josh didn't blow it in 13 seconds. 

Josh didn't miss a 44 yard FG. 

He's given his team chances to win/tie these last two playoff meetings against the Chiefs. It's not his fault his defense and kicker took a big dump right on the 50. 

Yes! Josh should be using the Vulcan mind meld on Mahomes at every opportunity…, 

2 hours ago, Bob Jones said:

Yup, Allen is our biggest asset, and our biggest problem, 

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Allen does elevate the players around him and that is exactly what he did with guys like Beasley, Brown, Sanders, McKennzie, Foster and others.  The fact is all the great QB's out there such as Mahomes & Burrow elevate those around them.  The difference between them and Allen is how far they must elevate those players to get to the Super Bowl.  Burrow in 2021 had to elevate his WR group a lot less then Allen did in 2022 & 2023 and Mahomes this season had to elevate his coaching staff a lot less then Allen did in 2021.  Does anyone think that Spags & Reid blow that lead with 13 seconds left if the situation had been reversed and Mahomes had just threw that TD?  I don't.

Thanks.   Excellent points.   Excellent. 

I wasn't really talking about some kind of statistical improvement.  I agree, in a physical sense, Josh elevates the performance of his teammates.  I was thinking more about his ability to instill confidence in his players, to have a such a complete understanding of what's happening on the field that he raises THEIR level of understanding of their job.  That's the magic that Kelce and Mahomes have - they are literally playing the game at a level higher everyone else.   Allen and Diggs were close to that but haven't gotten there.  Allen and Kincaid showed some flashes last season and may be special.  And it's not just the receivers.  Mahomes is thinking along with the center,  and through the center with the oline.  I think it's one reason Creed transitioned so easily - Mahomes raised Creed's level of understanding.  

What we see in Mahomes is total package - arm, athleticism, brains, leadership.  That's where I think Allen has to go, and I think he's well on his way.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

I don't think mental fortitude is an issue when it comes to the Chiefs.

Josh definitely has moments throughout the regular season that show he lets the pressure get to him, but against the Chiefs he's always game. But as much as the media & fans want to make it a QB v QB conversation, there's a million other factors outside of Allen's control that can derail our Super Bowl chances.

I believe if we had a mostly healthy defense, the Bills beat the Chiefs in the divisional round this year 100%. This entire season, the Chiefs lost EVERY game where the opponent put up 21 or more points in regulation.... until the divisional round. That's because their offense was just "pretty good," instead of elite, and if you could overcome their defense, you win.

Unfortunately our patchwork defense made their offense look elite again... Not forcing a single punt until 2 mins left in the game. Sure, they got a stop at the end & lucked out with a fumble in the end-zone, but otherwise the Chiefs offense had it so easy, they averaged over 0.5 points per offensive play!

We were at home, had a 15 minute ToP advantage, ran 30 more plays, had zero turnovers, and still lost. Who knows... maybe the game plan would've looked a lot different if the coaching staff had any confidence the defense could get stops. Maybe we would've passed a lot more, maybe not.

Either way, Josh's mental hurdle is controlling the turnovers & being smarter during the regular season. Come playoff time, he's USUALLY more composed. I know the ultimate goal is a Super Bowl win, but look at how difficult it is for many QBs to even win a playoff game. Josh has won at least 1 every year for 4 straight seasons.

On 2/14/2024 at 12:13 PM, The 9 Isles said:

It’s not Mahomes it’s KC and the way that team is structured. 

Offensive genius as HC that isn’t going anywhere and his system is stable and will not need to be changed due to a coordinator being poached. 

DC that is in firm control and has been in place since 2019 and has just been extended and won’t be going anywhere. 

A GM that has masterfully created a roster to complement the HC and the QB year after year even with salary cap constraints. 

Mahomes is great but he would not have the same level of success without the supporting cast of not only players but coaches and executives they have amassed there. 

I believe Allen would thrive on that team but I think Mahomes would have a much harder time succeeding with Buffalo the way JA has.

Not to say he wouldn’t be great but I think it would be a bigger challenge considering his style of play vs Allen’s. 

Josh can be Mahomes but not so sure Mahomes could be Allen. 

Just my thoughts. 

NFL narratives have always been QB-centric, but that's gotten even more pronounced.

I hear Pats fans say that Mahomes can never be GOAT, because Brady beat him both times head-to-head.  One of those was Dee Ford being Offside, and one was a game where Mahomes was missing 2 key O-linemen and was playing a world class defense.

And it's the same w/ Allen.  He carried the team a few weeks ago against KC - but it felt like all of the coverage afterward was his decision to play "hero ball" and go for Shakir in the EZ (which was the right decision).  And it was all "Mahomes bested Allen, again."

I agree w/ you.  I don't think Mahomes could carry some of the Bills teams Josh has had quite the same way.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

In today's related news....

Caitlin Clark has it.  She broke the NCAA point record yesterday. Her shot hit nothing but net.

Edited by boater

On 2/13/2024 at 6:26 AM, Thrivefourfive said:

Allen needs his master Yoda! 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.