Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

Queen looks like he's on something, apart from that being pretty late and OB, that first drive there was a blitz where Queen had a free gap to Stroud but instead decided to blindside the guard who was engaged with the defensive tackle.

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

It’s early but Stroud looking rookie-ish.  the moment and the defense are overwhelming 

i don't see that at all.  The false start set them back and then not getting a roughing penalty and then getting the grounding took them out of fg range.

seems to me like they will settle down and play better as the game goes on.  Looks like they had chances to get to jackson so hopefully they will

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Former Bills playing for Texans:

• RB Devin Singletary (1)
  • WR Robert Woods (1)
  • DE Jerry Hughes (2)

Number is depth.  Any one I missed?

Darby? Or was that the Ravens..

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

a) I’m not sure we ask more. Right? Both are asked to do everything, whether or not you have feelings on who does it better

b) the ravens even made Lamar negotiate his contract!

700 less yards and was it 15 fewer TDs across the regular season? Plus one of the best kickers ever and a relatively fit defense.

Every QB is asked a lot of, especially the high caliber ones, but the comment from Buck was farcical when comparing to the likes of Josh and Mahomes.

So watch Lamar when he stands there comfortably and throws a nice pass vs Lamar being under some pressure.  Obviously heavy pressure affects any QB, but you definitely can't let a QB be comfortable back there.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.