Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

As I have said previously in other threads, I think the Texans are gonna shock some people today and I got them winning this game.  I don’t think the Ravens are as good as people think.  

Why don't you think the ravens are that good out of curiosity?

They have absolutely crushed teams lately, including demolishing SF on the road.

Just now, UKBillFan said:

"There's no team that asks more of their QB than the Ravens do of Lamar Jackson..."

I'm sorry but... what???

Yep, there’s a game tomorrow night where both teams literally ask more of their quarterbacks. Joe Buck has always sucked. 

It a first down.. you can see the ref spotting by sliding over the line. BS

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

"There's no team that asks more of their QB than the Ravens do of Lamar Jackson..."

I'm sorry but... what???

Yeah I dont wanna hear that horse crap.  He has good weapons, good line, good running game (partly due to him), and one of the best defenses in the NFL.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, DuckyBoys said:

think Green bay wins outright  Jordan Love is a difference maker and 49ers might be sluggish after the bye

Shanahan has had 2 weeks to prep and scheme up their first drive. I’d be shocked if CMC doesn’t score on the first drive tonight and then Love is playing from behind all night. 

3 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Football is so weird. Texans go 3 and out and I think "no big deal, there's plenty of time". If we go 3 and out on our first drive tomorrow I'll be thinking "that's it. Game over. We're jinxed. ***** you fate"

I have Texans in a parlay so I thought..."that's it. Game over. We're jinxed. ***** you fate"

What do the Ravens ask of Lamar that we don't expect out of Josh? Only thing i can think of is maybe they asked Lamar to score 15 less TD's than Josh?

Really the only difference on the field

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.