Kansas City at Buffalo in the Divisional Round!

chongli

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it was this week. 

Lamar in the playoffs is the worst version of himself. A player that doesn't even put up replacement level QB numbers.

Well, we'll see.  That was with Roman's offense.  Maybe That was Then, This is Now.

I'm not saying that because I want to see the Ravens go any further, but do you really believe Josh Allen and the Bills have no chance against the Chiefs because the Chiefs in the playoffs have beaten them twice?  Past performance no guarantee of future results and all that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

I think if Bills get past the Chiefs they will boat race whoever they face in the the AFCC. They will be cleared mentally and riding so high no one will have a chance.

That happens and they exorcise that demon? I agree. It's on.

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

• Like (+1) 1

I don't wanna say anything when I talk to people who aren't Bills fans, but it seems the consensus is this might be their year and they'd love to see them push the kill switch on the Chiefs and all the commercials. I think my best approach is critical and cautiously optimistic cause it's working so far. But sometimes I think, how? All they know is Josh Allen not a thought of the absenties from week 1's depth chart and the rest. So I'm not gonna show it but everyday is in anticipation. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, That's No Moon said:

That happens and they exorcise that demon? I agree. It's on.

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

Thank you for using the correct form of that verb - vs others who want to take their demon to the gym

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Google Translation:

"When the Chiefs faced the Bills this season... Because of this penalty, Patrick Mahomes will play the first game of his career away from home in #NFLPlayoffs He played 15 games in the playoffs, all in Kansas City or the Super Bowl #ChiefsKingdom"

So this one play cost the Chiefs homefield, just as the Josh Allen slip on the QB sneak at Tennessee cost us the no. 1 seed in 2021. Why couldn't the tush push have been invented back then?

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, chongli said:

Google Translation:

"When the Chiefs faced the Bills this season... Because of this penalty, Patrick Mahomes will play the first game of his career away from home in #NFLPlayoffs He played 15 games in the playoffs, all in Kansas City or the Super Bowl #ChiefsKingdom"

So this one play cost the Chiefs homefield, just as the Josh Alle slip on the QB sneak at Tennessee cost us the no. 1 seed in 2021. why couldn't the tush push have been invented back then?

I guess it’s unfair for him to play anywhere else? Lol

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, chongli said:

Google Translation:

So this one play cost the Chiefs homefield, just as the Josh Allen slip on the QB sneak at Tennessee cost us the no. 1 seed in 2021. Why couldn't the tush push have been invented back then?

It’s a false narrative anyway.  Even if the obvious penalty had been ignored, Josh Allen would have gotten the ball back with time outs and over a minute left on the clock…the Bills still would have won.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 hours ago, ScottLaw said:

Kincaid is going to be a good one, Shakir has developed into a solid 4th option…. Cook is still shaky to me. He’s explosive but he also drops some easy balls and seems to have a fumbling issue….also doesn’t seem like a very smart player and at the end of the day he is just a RB…. Their gigantic ***** up(for the 2nd year in a row) is relying on Davis as their number two WR….amazingly Josh and the offense perform better with him out of the line up….that’s how bad it’s gotten with Davis. I’d trade Harty, Sherfield, and Rapp for Hopkins in a hot second and as @HappyDays has stated many times Beane royally ***** up in not signing him…. I do agree they are better off then last year without question and hopefully they find a way regardless of the lack of a true #2 WR!

Yes Scott, we know how you feel.  You’ve told us this same exact thing 2859428 times since April.  It’s not January.  Dhop ain’t coming.  let it go GIF

Look I ranted about this in another thread

idk why people give so much merit to Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid against us - if the bills had lost 3 regular season games at home to the chiefs it would be NO WAY we beat them

instead - we are being disrespected - yet again!

-3 at home?

why?

they beat us in 2020 and 2021?  When they had weapons and Kelce was in his prime ?  Oh becuase that makes a ton of sense?

oh their defense… ok again couple points on that.

1 who have they played the last 2 months?  Stat padding at its finest they are good I’ll say that but against competition?  Yikes. Sorry not scared

2?  Josh lit them up already !!!  And THIS YEAR! (Unlike Patrick Mahomes lit us up back in 2020 and 2021 playoffs because that seems to matter - oh at home in KC - not on the road where he has never played a playoff game)

so spare me the bologna that is the chiefs aura - it’s crap

their last REAL opponent?

you guessed right!!!  US!!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Look I ranted about this in another thread

idk why people give so much merit to Patrick Mahomes and Andy Reid against us - if the bills had lost 3 regular season games at home to the chiefs it would be NO WAY we beat them

instead - we are being disrespected - yet again!

-3 at home?

why?

they beat us in 2020 and 2021?  When they had weapons and Kelce was in his prime ?  Oh becuase that makes a ton of sense?

oh their defense… ok again couple points on that.

1 who have they played the last 2 months?  Stat padding at its finest they are good I’ll say that but against competition?  Yikes. Sorry not scared

2?  Josh lit them up already !!!  And THIS YEAR! (Unlike Patrick Mahomes lit us up back in 2020 and 2021 playoffs because that seems to matter - oh at home in KC - not on the road where he has never played a playoff game)

so spare me the bologna that is the chiefs aura - it’s crap

their last REAL opponent?

you guessed right!!!  US!!!!

the playoffs are what matter. we are -2 on a neutral site. that's a toss up for the state of both teams given injuries.

15 minutes ago, boyst said:

the playoffs are what matter. we are -2 on a neutral site. that's a toss up for the state of both teams given injuries.

This makes zero sense 

it’s what have you done for me lately - and frankly - the chiefs have done nothing in THIS SEASON

1 minute ago, Drew21PA said:

This makes zero sense 

it’s what have you done for me lately - and frankly - the chiefs have done nothing in THIS SEASON

they were as close to beating us as possible in the regular season. that Offside play crushed their momentum and their focus.

• Agree 2

Just now, boyst said:

they were as close to beating us as possible in the regular season. that Offside play crushed their momentum and their focus.

…..but they didn’t 

why is that an excuse for them and never for us?

”oh we could have beat them with a better coin toss results “

no we got beat 

And I might add - we were on the road in their house and beat them…again

soooo yeah not sure where this argument is heading but you’re buying way too into the hype of the chiefs and being intimidated for nothing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

…..but they didn’t 

why is that an excuse for them and never for us?

”oh we could have beat them with a better coin toss results “

no we got beat 

And I might add - we were on the road in their house and beat them…again

soooo yeah not sure where this argument is heading but you’re buying way too into the hype of the chiefs and being intimidated for nothing 

historically they've beat us when it matters - that's why it matters.

did you know at the beginning of the 1993 season the Bills beat the Cowboys in a defensive slugfest??? Does anyone care or remember that? We got pantsed by them just 3 games before and held them to a 13-10 win for us?

I guess that rewrites the '93 and '94 Super Bowl because we beat them.

31 minutes ago, boyst said:

What The Hell Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

edit: ok- after reading it a few times, I get it.   Didn’t understand the neutral site comment til now.  

I agree- I don’t think we’re being disrespected with the line given the injuries

Edited by NewEra
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, boyst said:

historically they've beat us when it matters - that's why it matters.

did you know at the beginning of the 1993 season the Bills beat the Cowboys in a defensive slugfest??? Does anyone care or remember that? We got pantsed by them just 3 games before and held them to a 13-10 win for us?

I guess that rewrites the '93 and '94 Super Bowl because we beat them.

Ok well I’ll choose to be optimistic because we are better than them 

you can be scared of the 2020 2021 squad I guess 

This game is what counts as the Chiefs have been the best in the AFC the last four years and have been keeping Buffalo from the SB.

This reminds me of "if" McD and Co. could beat the Patriots when it counted because until 2020 the Patriots owned this franchise. 

Home field baby!

If they can't get up for this game for the ownership, the fans, for the win. This is what it's all about! 

24 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

Ok well I’ll choose to be optimistic because we are better than them 

you can be scared of the 2020 2021 squad I guess 

You're being very dramatic. I am optimistic for this game. I'm not focusing on the score for the outcome. 

Josh will throw a pick. He will have at least 2  TD's. We will have over 100 yards on the ground, it'll be easier if their NT is out. Diggs must be a factor in the short yards. He was in the 13 seconds game, but Beas was the key. Diggs was earlier this season. 

Mahomes has at least 1 TD in the air, 35 yards on the ground, an INT trying to force it. Panchenko will have 80+ yards. Our defense has been buckling down in the RedZone. I see the Chiefs going for long balls to test us and break open a score. Their dudes aren't that bad and can get deep, I think one is named Rice.

On defense they should only rush 3 with stunts, and 1 spy on Josh to keep him in the pocket, 1 LB roaming to watch Cook... Or if anyone else just follow Josh's eyes to defend the pass.

The chiefs are beyond capable of beating us because their defense is the best we have ever seen and playing better than they have all season.

This is not pessimistic. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.