See yourself out Allen haters!!!!

Einstein

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

He may screw up sometimes, but he puts his heart and soul into every game and when the game is on the line, he shines!

That 3rd and 13 he got to extend the drive …. NO other quarterback is getting that.

I will forever ride or die with Josh Allen. I don’t want ANYONE else. I wouldn’t trade him for Mahomes, Burrow, Rodgers and all of the gold in the world.

Um.

- Deonte Harty, game MVP.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

He was the reason we were losing after 3 Quarters. He was absolutely the best player on the field in the 4th and took over the game. 

Why some of us get on him is if he could just cut out the dumb ***** he would be utterly and totally unplayable. And the mistakes are for the most part totally avoidable.

• Like (+1) 20
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 11

Allen haters can go walk off a short plank.  But I think it’s fair to be critical of his play sometimes.

Josh Allen has carried this team out of some massive holes.  But he’s also taken some shovel fulls to start things off.

At the end of the day there’s no other QB I want as my QB.  But damn he’s bad for my heart.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

He may screw up sometimes, but he puts his heart and soul into every game and when the game is on the line, he shines!

That 3rd and 13 he got to extend the drive …. NO other quarterback is getting that.

I will forever ride or die with Josh Allen. I don’t want ANYONE else. I wouldn’t trade him for Mahomes, Burrow, Rodgers and all of the gold in the world.

Anyone who is a fan of the team wants him to be great. That is what it is going to take to win a Super Bowl.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

He was the reason we were losing after 3 Quarters. He was absolutely the best player on the field in the 4th and took over the game. 

Why some of us get on him is if he could just cut out the dumb ***** he would be utterly and totally unplayable. And the mistakes are for the most part totally avoidable.

I mean Cook catches an easy TD, Refs call obvious PI on the Knox pass in the redzone probably a very different game.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 12
  • Thank you (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Einstein said:

The 3rd and 13 was vintage Allen and will go down as one of the most memorable plays of his career

Edited by buffblue
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For the love of god .............. you can love Allen and still hate the turnovers.  If Diggs was dropping every pass you say catch the ball.  If Dawkins was getting false starts every play you'd say clean up the penalties.  Allen is turning the ball over people are going to say stop turning the ball over.  It only makes sense.  

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

I think it's okay to be critical and say when he's done something dumb. there are people who put the blame on somebody else every time. At the same time, there are people here who will say he sucks and he is the bills problem. people who actually want him gone. just unintelligent. you have to take the bad with the absolutely otherworldly amazing. Josh is the best thing to happen to the bills in 30 years. arguably forever. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I said it in the 2nd half thread and I'll say it again...

Some of you, and you know who you are, need to turn in your fan cards. So called fans crumbling in the face of adversity and calling for the Bills to draft a new QB or even go get Flacco. Absolute jokes

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Um.

- Deonte Harty, game MVP.

And the defense.  So many scoreless drives by Miami.  Outside of the fact that our offense wasn't pounding them on the scoreboard the must have thought they were still in Baltimore.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chugga said:

Allen haters can go walk off a short plank.  But I think it’s fair to be critical of his play sometimes.

Josh Allen has carried this team out of some massive holes.  But he’s also taken some shovel fulls to start things off.

At the end of the day there’s no other QB I want as my QB.  But damn he’s bad for my heart.

This team would be a disaster w/o Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

Dude had some balls he’s like back.  Throw to Diggs should have been a TD.

From this point forward, gotta let Josh be Josh.  Let him take a few hits to calm him down.

Defense balled out 2nd half also!

Go Bills!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

He stunk the first half.  And then played as good as a QB can play in the fourth quarter.  No one needs you being the thought police.

Oh wow, are you saying a game is 4 quarters? So we shouldn't be kicking and screaming after being down 7 at the half??

God some of you are weak

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1

Just now, BillsFan130 said:

Heart of a lion.

I love that man 

Yes!!!!

And one of the announcers said it during the game. I can’t remember if it was Tirico or Collinsworth, but they said that Alan seems to shine in big moments - when the game or season is on the line.

And he does.

I’ll take that ALL DAY over a couple first quarter interceptions.

If Cook didn’t drop that TD dime by Allen before the first half ended, we win by two scores.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It's not a coincidence that when Davis left the game, the offense thrived. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Einstein said:

I get the sentiment,  a bit dramatic IMO.  Does anyone HATE Allen?  I think not. No one should ever doubt his effort!

1 minute ago, Man with No Name said:

at the same time, if they are making those plays and the refs aren't screwing up, maybe he's not trying to play hero ball, and his turnovers are cut in half. 

There was no reason for him to be playing hero ball though.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

And the defense.  So many scoreless drives by Miami.  

Absolutely. Total props to the defense. Especially in the second half where they gave up zero points.

And without Rasul Douglas!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

He stunk the first half.  And then played as good as a QB can play in the fourth quarter.  No one needs you being the thought police.

The comments in the 1st half were unbelievably ridiculous. Allen was getting mocked.  Fans here were saying they didn't want him as Bills QB anymore.

They have to own that.

• Like (+1) 5

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.