See yourself out Allen haters!!!!

Einstein

2 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

Oh wow, are you saying a game is 4 quarters? So we shouldn't be kicking and screaming after being down 7 at the half??

God some of you are weak

He stunk the first half.  Then won the game with his play in the fourth quarter.  Welcome to reality.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

We probably win by 2-3 scores with Lamar tonight.

I bet the Dolphins would rather try to tackle Lamar.  I guess the defense had his back.  Allen can save his perfect game for later in the playoffs.

Josh Allen is by far the most entertaining QB in the league because at any given time he can make the most impressive throw you will see, have a big run, truck over a defender or make the silliest turnover or decision you will ever see.  He is worth the price of admission and then some.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Einstein said:

Absolutely. Total props to the defense. Especially in the second half where they gave up zero points.

And without Rasul Douglas!

Defense played great second half. They were great.

I might criticize Allen on his mistakes but I love him on this team. He was amazing later in the game. 

6 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

I said it in the 2nd half thread and I'll say it again...

Some of you, and you know who you are, need to turn in your fan cards. So called fans crumbling in the face of adversity and calling for the Bills to draft a new QB or even go get Flacco. Absolute jokes

Show me a post from anyone calling for Flacco.

Is this what some people are doing after this performance.. gonna argue over Allen’s mistakes… he’s never gonna put the ball in harms way.. how many years are people gonna complain and wish he was Aaron Rogers ? The dude is an absolute freak of nature

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

He stunk the first half.  Then won the game with his play in the fourth quarter.  Welcome to reality.

Exactly. The game is 60 mins. Games are up and down, yet many of you crumbled when we were down 7 at the half. That is weak, grow some balls.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh doesn't turn it over 3 times the same can be said.

Him and Gabe obviously on the wrong page again on one, Gabe tripped on a 4th down on another, immediatly had a D-linemen through the line hit the ball on the fumble. Yeah also maybe the refs could have called the unnecessary roughness on the hit that took Ty Johnson out of the game at the goal line.

I’m not sure we have any Allen “haters,” those who criticize his play just want him to play better. We go as Allen goes. If he’s on his game we can and will win a SB. If he’s off, we lose, because it’s likely he’s making plays for the other team. Criticizing and wanting more isn’t “hating.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Absolutely. Total props to the defense. Especially in the second half where they gave up zero points.

And without Rasul Douglas!

Unreal. Pray Douglas isn't out at all, or at the most a week.

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

There was no reason for him to be playing hero ball though.

It's  his DNA

Collinsworth was at his best when Tirico asked what do you say to Josh Allen right now. Collinsworth said BE YOU. I hope he makes better situations as his career moves along. but ill take this version gladly if that never happens. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

There was no reason for him to be playing hero ball though.

I don’t think he even was. 

- First INT to Gabe was a clear as day option route for the WR and Gabe/Josh were not on. the same page. Maybe Josh should have turfed it or threw it away, but that’s not hero ball.

- The second INT is a TD if Gabe doesn’t trip. Everyone points to Knox being open on the other side but I give that 50% odds we don’t convert it.

Josh against the Jets was hero ball. I didn’t feel hero ball from Josh tonight.

• Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

The comments in the 1st half were unbelievably ridiculous. Allen was getting mocked.  Fans here were saying they didn't want him as Bills QB anymore.

They have to own that.

Not me.  Love he’s our QB.  He has bad in the first half though and there’s nothing wrong with saying so.  And then in the fourth quarter he was magnificent.

• Like (+1) 1

Who hates Allen here to the point they want him replaced? That is patently absurd. 

Just because fans criticize his mistakes doesn't mean they hate him. This feels like a bit of a strawman thread.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Fins are STILL Little Brother!! Hahaha...

Game should have been over early in 3rd quarter if the Bills could just get out of their own way and stop leaving points on the field.

Bills roll up almost 500 yards of offense and held the Fins to under 300.

They dominated the game far more than what the scoreboard said.

Nice to see Bills D come up again with the stop at the end to close it out.

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, FireChans said:

What’s very funny is that Josh’s presser he keeps saying I kept hurting the team. 

TBD just doesn’t believe him I guess?

That’s what makes him awesome… he’s never satisfied with his game and his own worst critic… but he ain’t changing, cyborg 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Josh doesn't turn it over 3 times the same can be said.

The numbers look damning but I didn't consider him the primary culprit in 2 of those turnovers and the other was a punt on 4th down.

The biggest mistake was missing the Diggs shot and aside from that he played fairly well under pressure with relatively few opportunities from clean pockets. He racked up yards and minutes while moving the chains, just couldn't quite finish good drives.

He was competent until he was great.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, julian said:

That’s what makes him awesome… he’s never satisfied with his game and his own worst critic… but he ain’t changing, cyborg 

He shouldn’t be satisfied. Because he did hurt the team, badly.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McClappy said:

Has peeps in the game thread ready to trade Allen for Tua. LMFO

Some of the Bills "fans" are before the drought so I try to give them a break. Way, way to many toll idiots that don't understand QB play though.

That's unreal if some said that. Always love Allen.  Wouldn't trade him for anything.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Herc11 said:

Exactly. The game is 60 mins. Games are up and down, yet many of you crumbled when we were down 7 at the half. That is weak, grow some balls.

And we should have been up 14 but Josh was bad.  Then he won it with his stellar play together with great defense and a great punt return.

why is it so wrong to point out the obvious?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

The numbers look damning but I didn't consider him the primary culprit in 2 of those turnovers and the other was a punt on 4th down.

The biggest mistake was missing the Diggs shot and aside from that he played fairly well under pressure with relatively few opportunities from clean pockets. He racked up yards and minutes while moving the chains, just couldn't quite finish good drives.

He was competent until he was great.

The turnovers were on him. The 2nd one he looks right at a first down throw then comes off it. The mistake at end of the half is on him. And then he fumbles in scoring range. That was 12 points minimum left on the field.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

at the same time, if they are making those plays and the refs aren't screwing up, maybe he's not trying to play hero ball, and his turnovers are cut in half. 

Imagine if both are true? BILLS win 178 to -6.  

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Success said:

The comments in the 1st half were unbelievably ridiculous. Allen was getting mocked.  Fans here were saying they didn't want him as Bills QB anymore.

They have to own that.

Well said. I was getting heated reading the comments in the gameday chat and had to step away from the browser for a bit.

Know where we would be next week without Josh Allen? Here:

tired ray j GIF by MTV Cribs

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.