Playoffs Clinched!!

astrongman

20 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

If that's the case I think we win either game in the first round.

Still rather have the 2 and hope Cleveland takes out Baltimore

In retrospect the Steelers ravens result was perfect lol maybe Baltimore comes out flat and get knocked out and maybe we get pit in round 1

I want the 2 seed for obvious reasons, but I'd almost rather get to play a banged up Phins team on the road in Rd 1 than deal with that hard-to-kill Steelers defense at home. 

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Ojolaffub said:

We don’t owe anyone anything! After what we have been through the last couple of years we circled the wagons and deserve to have the opportunity to get the two seed. 

If Tennessee didn’t beat Miami tonight’s game wouldn’t matter. 

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

6 of 7 years. 

I know, I know, when you have a unicorn at QB you set your sights higher. But the only team who can match or beat that record is the Chiefs.

3 of those years he wasn’t the unicorn he is today. Playoff appearances in 2/3 those seasons. 

Sights are still set higher. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Can we appreciate what Tennessee has done for the bills this year?

-Beat Miami to make this game relevant tonight for the division.

-Beat JAX which made us clinch a playoff spot.

Thank you Titans!

They should get a comp pick for the good deeds they did for us.

• Haha (+1) 1

So funny going on chiefs and dolphins message boards.  They're melting down after the bills clinched a playoff spot. Miami fans because they will either have to beat the bills at home 2x in a row or go on the road to Kansas city. And kansas city because now they have to play either Miami or Houston followed by potentially Buffalo on the road. They wanted to face pittsburgh in the first round.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

I want the 2 seed for obvious reasons, but I'd almost rather get to play a banged up Phins team on the road in Rd 1 than deal with that hard-to-kill Steelers defense at home. 

TJ Watt has a sprained MCL.

5 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Depends on tj watt imo…steelers are a 6 win team without him probably.  They’re probably a losing team with watt if burrow doesn’t get hurt and the ravens actually try last night lol 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

3 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Yes, but then after Miami, we'd have to go to Baltimore.  No thank you!

1 minute ago, Murdox said:

Can the Dolphins beat the Bills twice in a row at home?  I don't think so.

Huh?  You're saying the Bills will lose/rest their starters tonight?

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

I agree. It's just not happening. So either we win today and never look back, or we win next week. Couldn't be any better.

imagine if the dolphins win a close one tonight. I would hate to be in that position and have to play again next week. 

• Agree 1

Really a miserable outcome. Beat the Bills tonight and have to play them in 7 days again. Not easy to do if you haven't struggled to beat a team. Can't really imagine how daunting that must feel given the injuries and history vs the Bills. Not really feeling bad for them. 

Yup, nothin changes for me. It's 2 seed or bust. This is their chance to get right on offense and go into the playoffs on a super high note. Lose and meh that's gonna be tough to even get out of the first round.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm saying that Miami now has to beat us twice in a row if they want to move forward in the playoffs.  If we lose tonight, we are the 7 seed and simply play them again in Miami next week.  I like our odds, but I would obviously prefer to win tonight and play the Steelers at home as the 2 seed.

Edited by Murdox

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No. He is saying that we either win today, or if we somehow lose, we are pretty much in Divisional, since we are not lising to them twice in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

I'd like to personally thank Bill Belichik, Mike Vrabel, and Tyler Dunne for me to get to truly enjoy the game tonight as I don't think we clinch wihout them.  Also, I wish them nothing but miserableness the rest of their lives.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, VW82 said:

If we lose to a banged up fins team today, why would we beat them in a week when they are more healthy? And if we do, we then go to Baltimore.

Getting the 2 seed is far, far better.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.