Steelers @ Ravens 4:30pm Game Thread

Process

1 hour ago, Cray51 said:

Reminds me of when the Dolphins needed to win to get in and came to Buffalo a few years ago.

bills went up 28-0 in the second and rested starters the remainder of the game.

hopefully it’s a similar result!

Except they played starters the first half, whereas Ravens sitting most starters. That MIGHT be the problem. 

7 minutes ago, Gman10 said:

Im sure they'd rather us out of the playoffs

I’m sure that’s the case however my point stands. They are not going into this game thinking “we better lose so maybe Buffalo won’t make it”. Thats not a thought process in my opinion. 

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Harbaugh is a coward. Giving a lifeline to your biggest rival should be embarrassing for Raven fans.

You’re just mad it possibly affects the Bills.  Harbaugh absolutely did the right thing sitting players 

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Harbaugh is a coward. Giving a lifeline to your biggest rival should be embarrassing for Raven fans.

Yeah because its totally worth injury risk to win a meaningless game.  Imagine what people would say about Harbaugh if Lamar got injured in this one when they have the 1 seed locked up.  This is nothing but a preseason game for them.  Its meaningless.

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Ravens are legitimately resting anyone they can.

Backups everywhere.  

They punted on this game to the most extreme level possible. 

As they should. Especially in that weather.

The fact that the Steelers even have a chance is ridiculous. They have no QB, rely on defense and a run game and constantly every year just win games. They are not a good team and will get bounced early in the playoffs 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.