Bills @ Chargers Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

If the Bills get lucky enough to make the playoffs they’d get rolled at Baltimore or at KC.   The Bills are a bit fraudulent and I say that as a huge fan not being disrespectful 

Last few games probably disprove that.

Game not over.

Edited by davefan66

Said it before if we don't throw another pass our chances of winning this game probably increase 20 percent.  Just run the ball, eat the clock, and if you do have to punt keep them on their end of the field.  Allen can't (or won't) get the ball out and negative plays are killing us.  Run the ball and get it to 3rd and short.  Then let Allen run or pass.  

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s really been the whole game…like I’m not an nfl is rigged guy usually but one team is allowed to hold their a** off in this one and one team isn’t 

Same here. I can’t stand blaming refs, but wow is this crew sketchy.

Numerous holding calls on us…fine… but they can hold with immunity?

1 minute ago, jcamm1966 said:

Be an MVP  Josh need a TD on this DRIVE here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No. It's too late to get James cook to cook. Hasn't been fed enough to build. The defense isn't tired trying to stop our run. Our OL is tired as they have been getting blasted in pass pro.

Play hard at the LOS. Don't let Josh play hero ball.

We have 3 big plays to thank for this. Otherwise we are getting blown out. 

Just now, Aimee75 said:

I get what these guys are saying. Go make some plays and win this game, but our last drive we HAD those plays, but they kept getting called back by stupid penalties. I don't trust the refs to allow us to do anything.

They’d be fine penalties if they were calling holding close both ways but they very much are not 😂

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.