Bills/Cowboys early line opens at Bills -2

Big Turk

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Kind of shocked to be honest...Vegas respects the hell out of the Bills that is for sure.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-week-15-schedule-know-014722616.html

I wouldn’t say I’m shocked but it’s weird because this team can beat any team in the league but also lose to any team in the league any given Sunday.  Strange season so far but let’s hope they can rattle off a few more wins in a row here.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Next week is yet another "game of the year," or "must win," or any other dramatic thing you want to call it

Cowboys are a tough out, but I like our chances at home.  Some of these games - like today & against Philly - it feels like we should have scored more than we did. Maybe not a great statement about the coaching, but the team is on par w/ anyone.  

We basically had a good half today. We need the full 60 next week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Kind of shocked to be honest...Vegas respects the hell out of the Bills that is for sure.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-week-15-schedule-know-014722616.html

I’m no betting expert, but isn’t the line set to try and get equal money on each side?  It’s not really a sign of respect, it’s just what they think will win the house money. Maybe it’s more a reflection of how the betting public perceives the Bills, but I imagine Cowboy fans will be all over that +2 for them. 

• Agree 1

I was at the MNF game vs Dallas in the drought years and the place was electric. Or was it SNF? We were pretty wasted lol.  Either way, think at the time it was the first prime time game in Buffalo in over a decade? I expect it’ll be pandemonium next week and can’t wait to wipe the smile off that racist good ol’ boy Jerry Jone’s smug botoxed face. Would be a great time for “big game Gabe” to earn his keep.

Edited by Kincaid Kool-Aid
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Win this one and I think they run the table. Chargers are a mess at 5-8. Their coach is most likely getting fired. It seems as if the players have checked out on the season already. The Pats in Buffalo SHOULD be a win. The Dolphins game will be tough, but the Bills match up well with them. I don't expect them to lose to the Titans tonight or the Jets, but they still have to play at Baltimore and home to Dallas. If we are lucky Miami loses those games and maybe the division could be in play. First things first beat Dallas. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Dallas have had a relatively easy schedule so I understand the swing not being that great…

The sole difference is Dallas has pretty much hung 30-40 routinely on all those teams. Good or bad, they’re scoring points against them. Going to have to be on top form with zero errors. Especially since the season is essentially on the line again. 

8 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

I’m no betting expert, but isn’t the line set to try and get equal money on each side?  It’s not really a sign of respect, it’s just what they think will win the house money. Maybe it’s more a reflection of how the betting public perceives the Bills, but I imagine Cowboy fans will be all over that +2 for them. 

Correct

Dallas is 3-3 on the road and they lost at the Cardinals. They are a good team and very good at home but on the road, they can be beaten. I would like to see that Cowboys kicker try 60-yard FGs in Buffalo. Just a little more challenging outside in Buffalo elements as opposed to the climate-controlled Jerry's world.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Even if I wasn’t a bills fan, I would be all over them on this game. Cold weather game, going east, been riding really high, off an emotional win. 

if the Bills jump on them early, could be a Miami type game. 

7 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Sunday's dress code. Either blue over white or all blues.

2023_DAL_AAA.gif2023_BUF_2TBA.png

Name is a baller. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I would like to see that Cowboys kicker try 60-yard FGs in Buffalo. Just a little more challenging outside in Buffalo elements as opposed to the climate-controlled Jerry's world.

If he's got a 10-15mph tailwind, he probably could punch it through from 70 with a good hit. Did you see how far up the posts that 60 yarder was last night....with zero wind? Guy's got a cannon leg, for sure.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Bob Jones said:

If he's got a 10-15mph tailwind, he probably could punch it through from 70 with a good hit. Did you see how far up the posts that 60 yarder was last night....with zero wind? Guy's got a cannon leg, for sure.

He had the 60-yarder with plenty of distance to spare. I think they said he hasn't missed a kick all year. Kicking outside in Buffalo is a lot more challenging especially if the wind is a factor.

1 hour ago, BBFL said:

Dallas have had a relatively easy schedule so I understand the swing not being that great…

The sole difference is Dallas has pretty much hung 30-40 routinely on all those teams. Good or bad, they’re scoring points against them. Going to have to be on top form with zero errors. Especially since the season is essentially on the line again. 

Like Seattle did to them

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

Dallas is 3-3 on the road and they lost at the Cardinals. They are a good team and very good at home but on the road, they can be beaten. I would like to see that Cowboys kicker try 60-yard FGs in Buffalo. Just a little more challenging outside in Buffalo elements as opposed to the climate-controlled Jerry's world.

I mean the Eagles kicker made one against us in the wind and rain on a grass field...Aubrey has not missed a kick all season.

• Like (+1) 1

I'll just say this about the Cowboys: that was their first win against a team with a winning record this year.

I know they don't control the schedule, but they strike me as the Miami of the NFC: a team with some legit talent but has its view of being a SB contender due to blowing out bad teams and riding a media hype wave.

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Every game is a must win from here on out,but this is a statement game.

I still think 10 wins gets us in especially after how this weekend went down 

Simulated odds of 10 wins getting us in are now up to 70/30 if the loss is to Dallas 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.