This team will never lose again (edit for right ******** now)

dollars 2 donuts

(edit for 1/21/23)

We know it.  We may not admit it, but we know.

Running the table gets got you in almost certainly.  Winning everything else gets you the trophy.

There is no one in this League the Bills can’t beat. (Reread…I said REREAD that!)

This IS a Christmas Eve seize the moment thread.  It’s not a Kansas City, Dallas, Los Angeles, New England, Miami, Pittsburgh back to Kansas City thread. It’s an a Bills Fans/Stadium Wall/every game thread from now until the Super Bowl.

As the great Lt. Frank Drebin of Police Squad once said (paraphrased), “maybe the problems of one loyal fan base and the team they love don’t add up to a hill of beans in this mixed up crazy world.  But this is OUR hill, and these are OUR beans!”

Hear Shorsey. Listen to Shorsey.  Believe Shorsey.

Shorsey…once again tell it like it is (the 2022 N.O.S.H.O. Champions)

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 8
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How many 9 game winning streaks do the Bills have in their history?

Maybe back in the 60’s? 

1990? 

The answer is 1964. The Bills opened their season 9-0 before losing the 10th game.

So, one time to put it in perspective. The Bills have played just about 1,000 games in their history.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Maybe back in the 60’s? 

1990? 

Between regular season and playoffs, a 9 game winning streak in 1964 was their longest ever.

https://champsorchumps.us/team/nfl/buffalo-bills/longest-winning-streaks#tab-with-playoffs

Just now, strive_for_five_guy said:

Between regular season and playoffs, a 9 game winning streak in 1964 was their longest ever.

https://champsorchumps.us/team/nfl/buffalo-bills/longest-winning-streaks#tab-with-playoffs

Yeah, I just put that i to my original post.

The likelihood of them doing that now is less than 1 percent when you look at their history.

47 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Running the table gets you in almost certainly.  Winning everything else gets you the trophy.

There is no one in this League the Bills can’t beat, unfortunately they can’t beat anybody lately, if that makes sense.

It ends today.

This isn’t a game day thread.  It’s not a KC thread. It’s an every game thread.

Shorsey, tell it like it is (I know, I know from those of you like me who have watched, but you also know THE ending.)

Are you making a prediction or trying to pump us up?

PS:  We aren't on the team and have no power to run the table.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Maybe back in the 60’s? 

1990? 

The answer is 1964. The Bills opened their season 9-0 before losing the 10th game.

So, one time to put it in perspective. The Bills have played just about 1,000 games in their history.

So you're saying we're due.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I can't get out of my head Bills playing well, building the lead and then watching the opponents adjust and come down the field at crunch time against McDermott's defense. I wonder why? 

Traumatized!!!!

Same here. It’s been a common theme this year. Patriots, Broncos, Jets, and Eagles all did this against the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Beast said:

Maybe back in the 60’s? 

1990? 

I agree, we are due.    😋

• Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Im chiming in now to say “I told you so” to everyone who doesn’t believe. 
We goin to the Bowl boys.

If ya don’t believe, we’re pushing you off the train.

I like your optimism!

Super bowl parade on Linden if it happens!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Beast said:

Maybe back in the 60’s? 

1990? 

How many playoff games did the Saints win before 2010?

How many playoff games did the Buccaneers win before 2003?

That's a LOT of games between the two and a ton of futility. ANYTHING is possible... I think you're underestimating the madness we've experienced so far in the 2023 season and how the championship is up for grabs. The 49ers are the only team that legitimately look dominating, and even they faltered when Deebo went down.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Running the table gets you in almost certainly.  Winning everything else gets you the trophy.

There is no one in this League the Bills can’t beat, unfortunately they can’t beat anybody lately, if that makes sense.

It ends today.

This isn’t a game day thread.  It’s not a KC thread. It’s an every game thread.

Shorsey, tell it like it is (I know, I know from those of you like me who have watched, but you also know THE ending.)

I was just about to say shoresy!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Dollars , you ready?! Good, cus you're going!

NSFW, repeat NSFW

Hitchcock: “Let’em know you’re out there, boys, yaaa gotta let’em know!”

716, yeah so when they win today I might just show up at Prior Aviation with sticks for the whole team.  MVP/Player of the Game gets his first, though.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

I can't get out of my head Bills playing well, building the lead and then watching the opponents adjust and come down the field at crunch time against McDermott's defense. I wonder why? 

Traumatized!!!!

If that continues then McDermott is gone because the season will be over and the team cannot continue wasting Allen's prime years with some guy who has not adapted to the new NFL.

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to Never lose again (edit for 12/17)
  • dollars 2 donuts changed the title to This team will lose again (edit for 12/17)
On 12/10/2023 at 6:34 AM, Beast said:

Maybe back in the 60’s? 

1990? 

So you are saying they are due?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• dollars 2 donuts changed the title to This team will never lose again (edit for 12/24)
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.