Will a win over the Jets to get to 6-5 bring everyone back in?!?!

DBilz2500

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I will be back in if our offense plays well Sunday and we win, followed by a victory in Philly with our offense again...playing well.

Then if we win at KC, I will have a "rhymes with" election for a long time.

So, for more than 4 hours? Just like the 100mg dose. 😂

According to many, only a win of 75 - 0 would "bring them back."

Then again, this is the same fanbase that is currently saying things like "Even if they win the Super Bowl, they should fire Sean McDermott."

Edited by RkFast
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 11/14/2023 at 1:16 PM, dorquemada said:

This will be a get well game for the Jets.  your D will get a nice rest while the awesome jets O runs the ball down the bills throat and have 40 minute TOP

Allen and the clown car go 3 and out 75% of drives

How do you figure we beat the cowboys?  Also, the Chargers are unpredictable.  I said in another thread that the O/U for wins for remainder of the season should be set at 2 and I'd bet the under

I never said they win, I said its a toss up. Cowboys have their moments as we do. If the Cardinals can beat the Cowboys we have a shot. 

On 11/17/2023 at 9:55 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I will be back in if our offense plays well Sunday and we win, followed by a victory in Philly with our offense again...playing well.

Then if we win at KC, I will have a "rhymes with" election for a long time.

Beat Philly and KC? With the way we've been playing? I have a better shot winning the lotto

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/17/2023 at 9:50 AM, kkim0904 said:

NO, If we somehow come out with 2 wins against Jets, Philly and KC, then Yes should be part of the discussion.  Until then This is nonsense.

This is where I'm at.  Take 2 out of the next 3, and the math becomes less dreamy & more real.

• Like (+1) 1

I’m in until we’re officially out of it. The drought trained me well. 

I actually think the Bills have needed a come to Jesus regular season and come in hot for the playoffs. It feels like we’ve done some sleepwalking through the season the last few years. And come playoffs couldn’t fully flip the switch on. 

That said the offensive woes paired with defensive injuries aren’t exactly what I was hoping for.

Here is to a 2007-esque Giants. Go on a run at the end of the season, steal a wild card, and win one!

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 11/17/2023 at 9:50 AM, kkim0904 said:

NO, If we somehow come out with 2 wins against Jets, Philly and KC, then Yes should be part of the discussion.  Until then This is nonsense.

Then your answer is Yes, because without the jets win, the other two won't matter. If there is any game they may have a chance in, it's the Jets. Right?  That defense though. 

44 minutes ago, Thrivefourfive said:

HELL YEAH IT WILL!!!!!!!!

Can’t wait to criticize another Bills play caller!!!!!

Go Bills!!!!!

Haha yep. He's our next Ex-Wife. 

On 11/14/2023 at 1:31 AM, The Red King said:

It will take more then one game to restore my confidence in this team, no matter the outcome.

Alright, I'll admit I was wrong.  The change in coordinator, combined with the way they looked after that change, has me hopeful.  Still a long way to go, but if this offense, on Brady's first game, on a short week, against the Jets' D can do what they just did, I suppose I'm feeling guarded optimism.  I was hoping to see improvement, I was praying for a W, but I never expected a blowout.

• Like (+1) 2

I wanted to see some fire 🔥 from JA and the rest of the O, as well as the new play caller not being too idiotic, and I have to say they all came through—and clearly instead of tuning out and quitting on McD, the Bills came to play a statement game tonight! Reason for hope. But will it be enough to overcome the long odds for us to even get to the playoffs? 

I never left.  But it is ALL down to these next 2 games.

Lose both, and it's over. Win one, and we're on life support.  Win both, and we're back to being legit SB contenders, and should make the playoffs barring a collapse. Which, admittedly, is hard to bar w/ this team..

Color me excited.  I love the challenge, and hope the team is embracing it also.

20 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow the Jets are terrible 

They really are, aren't they.  LOL 

This has to be Zach Wilson's last year as a starter.   Presumably they'll be drafting a QB, hopefully not a good one.  

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

I wanted to see some fire 🔥 from JA and the rest of the O, as well as the new play caller not being too idiotic, and I have to say they all came through—and clearly instead of tuning out and quitting on McD, the Bills came to play a statement game tonight! Reason for hope. But will it be enough to overcome the long odds for us to even get to the playoffs? 

I’m not sure how long the odds really are…it’s gonna be 3 teams makin it out of buffalo,Houston,pit,and Cleveland imo.  Pit has an easy schedule but they’re pretty bad and could easily lose to any of those teams, Cleveland is good but startin a rookie qb, Houston I have genuinely no idea.

my two cents…if you can’t win one-two games in the philly,kc,Dallas stretch then who even cares about playoffs.  4-2 finish with losses to kc and philly likely has us in the playoffs

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.