Broncos @ Bills - Postgame Thread

Simon

• Simon pinned this topic

I don't care how hard they work or how many hours they put in. This is the DUMBEST coaching staff we have ever had. They just do the most idiotic things in the biggest moments and they are actively killing this fairly talented team. Every week they do things to hold this team back. If you are going to bench a player for fumbling, then I want the coaches barred from the building for the stupid crap they do week in and week out that have now cost us probably 3-4 games this season. I hate calling people dumb, but when it comes to the basics of football, THIS IS A DUMB COACHING STAFF.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

McD thought he was being clever with that timeout usage making them rush on the field to kick, completely oblivious to the fact that they are coached better and our special teams would be more likely to screw up.

Edited by QCity
  • Like (+1) 6

“12 men on the field” is the new “13 seconds”. Who do we blame?

- Offense that is out of sorts and turns the ball over

- Defense that can never make a clutch stop.

- Special teams that gives up huge returns all game.

- Coaching that won’t run when it is working all game, and can’t get the right number of players on the field?

• Like (+1) 1

I just think about the fans showing up through thick and thin, show up at the airport, support, love, and more love. Then seeing an effort like this. 

Sick to my stomach. 

McD deserves to be fired. This season is done. I'm sure we'll let it linger. Pegula is a passive loyal guy. 

Team does not look like they rep out in practice. No guy barking " run it again" in practice to find tune reps and skill. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

McDermott is absolute trash with quick decisions and time on the line. He consistently doesn't have his coaches or team ready.

13 seconds...

Last week before half missing the hail Mary attempt...

Not having ST ready to be on the field correctly quickly... Even after the same thing happened right before half. HOW DO YOU NOT HAVE THEM PREPARED?!? Especially after all those defensive time outs before the kick.

McDermott crumbles in big moments

It's time for a billboard: Thanks for everything you've done for this team and city, but it's time to go

Edited by Herc11
  • Like (+1) 4

McDermott choking on the final drive is a constant, like gravity.  He was literally gifted a win and snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

I wasn't 100% behind the fire McDermott train, but this is the end of an era. Get him the hell out of here, what a joke.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McDermott had I nice run but it's time for a new voice because this team is no longer responding to him and have not been ready to play in every game going back to the jags game.  They could have easily lost to both the Giants and Tampa had penalties been called in the end zone on final plays,  tonight they got burned and then to have 12 men on the field is just another 13 secs.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Nobody is getting g fired before the season is over.  I hate to say Terry doesn’t have it in him without Kim at his side.  I hate saying that, I really do.

After the season? Depends how bad we end up.  McD will most likely make a sacrificial firing to keep his job if it comes to that.  

But honestly, no way McD is fired after 1 bad season missing the playoffs 

• Disagree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.