Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

1 minute ago, Heels20X6 said:

I’m thinking for my own mental health, this will be the last game I watch with this iteration of the coaching staff.  If any of them are back next week, I’m not watching. 

McD is a nervous wreck. This is probably his last game.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The sooner the coaches go, the sooner we can attempt to make another run while we still have Josh Allen.  I hope some if you that are in the fence are witnessing this.  Bad news, next year gets much worse, look at our cap/fa etc.  We are screwed.  This regime spent to the Max and hit gold with Josh Allen and have still failed.  The best opportunity to save Allen is start fresh, scrap next year and rebuild

Just now, Pirate Angel said:

In the shotgun...glad we try and disguise our play calling. Wtf? play action from under center since running has been successful?or just run? Play action and roll Josh out of the pocket so he has the option to run?

Has there been one ***** man in motion this entire game? Dorsey is such ass

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

Allen has been broken by this staff of Dorsey and McDermott no clue what I am witnessing

Allen is broken because he can't hit passes right now.

Guys are open and he is missing them. He is way off and of course Dorsey goes into empty sets and leans into that fail.

Don't run the ball cause that was working.

Just now, WideNine said:

Allen is broken because he can't hit passes right now.

Guys are open and he is missing them. He is way off and of course Dorsey goes into empty sets and leans into that fail.

Don't run the ball cause that was working.

And when he hits them they drop it, lol

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

Allen had 4 different options for an easy first down on that fourth down call and he didn't get it. Allen is a **** show right now. 

Let me know the next time a Bronco isn't tearing around #79 with a clear path to Allen

• Agree 2