Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Good teams find ways to win, even when not playing their best. But the Steelers are taking that a whole new level.

Tomlin just refuses to finish below .500.

That dude is a just a great coach. He has done well across so many different situations with that team.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Good teams find ways to win, even when not playing their best. But the Steelers are taking that a whole new level.

Tomlin just refuses to finish below .500.

I remember when the Steelers were the worst 11-0 team of all time. Tomlin is a great coach that knows how to get close wins.

• Agree 1

Just now, FloridaSnow said:

That dude is a just a great coach. He has done well across so many different situations with that team.

Agree 100%! 

I still remember when people would dismiss his success early on, saying he was just coasting off the team Bill Cower built. Safe to say he silenced those doubters.

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Including today, he has 51 receiving yards on the season. 

I do believe he's been injured, which is a ding. But he's also been a suitable returner which is more than either of the other two. And better than Harris was

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.