Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

Texans beating Cincinnati with a rookie QB running the WCO...Hummm.

SF getting to Lawrence with just the front 4.

Texans can still win that division, bet that to happen at the start of the year. Stroud looks like legit NFL talent. Defense is the biggest question on that Houston team…

O has a lot of complimentary pieces. 

Just now, Steptide said:

Serious question, does Houston winning really benefit the bills? 

Yes. 

15 minutes ago, zow2 said:

During the Germany game today they ran commercial promos for the MNF game this week, and it said Denver at the disappointing Buffalo Bills.  Have you ever heard the word “disappointing” used in a promo for one of the teams? me neither. Weird.

On NFLN they just said the Bengals “wore out” the Bills last week and are now in a dogfight with a 4-4 Texans team.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

Nobody can tell me today that the Bills running game is any better than when we had Singletary and Moss. They just weren’t used or needed as much.

I think it’s pretty evident at this point that not only schematically, but philosophically our coaching staff isn’t good at maximizing talent and putting players in positions to succeed 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Serious question, does Houston winning really benefit the bills? 

My immediate thought was yea. Bengals got the H2H vs us and I suppose the Texas still have a shot at their division where as the bengals are likely in the WC hunt. 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BRH said:

On NFLN they just said the Bengals “wore out” the Bills last week and are now in a dogfight with a 4-4 Texans team.  

That’ll be the narrative right now. Except the talking point after Cinci’ by talking heads was we just aren’t that a good a football team… which wouldn’t be the case if they had to “wear us out”. 

1 minute ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Texans beating Cincinnati with a rookie QB running the WCO...Hummm.

Difference is their defense has now forced 4 consecutive 3 and outs, and their RB1 has 89 rushing yards. The Texans aren't as talented as us even with our injuries, it just doesn't make any sense.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.