Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

Just now, HappyDays said:

Texans just used Singletary as a 1st read on a pass play which became an 11 yard gain and then ran him around the edge for an easy TD.

Every time the Bills don't play on Sunday I'm reminded of what great coaching looks like.

Agreed, Dorsey is the worst OC in the league right now 

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

so strange watching the Texans handle the Bengals and think "how the hell did we not do this?"

That why many of us are screaming about our offensive schemes. They don't even look good against bad teams. Bengals arnt bad, but jets, giants and pats are

Edited by Steptide

Just now, Special K said:

Why couldn’t Cincy crap the bed like this last week??

They are doing so many dumb things in this game it made me wonder the same thing.  Where was this crap last week?  I will say, Houston has a better game plan than we did for sure, specifically on defense.  Not blitzing a ton and dropping into coverage which is what I thought we were going to do heading into last week.  Instead McDermott comes out blitzing like a maniac giving their WRs so much more room to get open.  Our game plan was backward.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BigDingus said:

The Bills have let a lot of "ordinary" & unimpressive teams look better than they should. The Bills from a couple years ago would've dominated this schedule. 

Maybe it’s the added competition to knock off a competitor. Look at all the garbage teams in just the last 10/15 years throughout Manning and Brady’s careers who played exceptionally better football than the rest of their season… Same you see with KC. 

These are the seasonal Super Bowl wins for bottom end teams. 

Just now, sven233 said:

They are doing so many dumb things in this game it made me wonder the same thing.  Where was this crap last week?  I will say, Houston has a better game plan than we did for sure, specifically on defense.  Not blitzing a ton and dropping into coverage which is what I thought we were going to do heading into last week.  Instead McDermott comes out blitzing like a maniac giving their WRs so much more room to get open.  Our game plan was backward.

Um, pretty much everyone killed the Bills and McD for dropping into soft zones and not being aggressive vs the Bengals last year.

Burrow is a great QB. He’s hard to stop when he’s playing well. No matter what you call.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

So IOW, our coaches suck. Gee, where have I heard that before? 🤔😂

Just now, Thrivefourfive said:

…finish my team. …and Swift and Bijan. My team is hurting too.

My team was autpdrafted because timezones are stupid.

I ended up pulling off some great FA fixes including Williams and Achane.

I had Darren waller as a TE, and then 2 others that went to IR I can't remember. 5 guys to IR. Williams and Achan will be back, I hope. 

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Difference is their defense has now forced 4 consecutive 3 and outs, and their RB1 has 89 rushing yards. The Texans aren't as talented as us even with our injuries, it just doesn't make any sense.

Part of it is coaching, the other is systems.  McDermott system sucks as does this stupid offense where everything is almost all wr making reads and adjustments. 

Run a WCO  to start with and get out of this big nickle BS and draft for a 4-3 attacking D.

But neither will happen under McDermott 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.