Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Houston is beating Cinci? Jacksonville getting run out of their stadium?? Damn! If only the Bills were capable of showing up..šŸ¤Ø

Itā€™s simple. We have an insane amount of injuries on defense and the worst offensive coordinator in football scheming our offense.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

One of press conferences he seemed really impressive. I think he might be one of the next big stars. Has it allĀ 

He was a guest picker on college game day recently - really came off as an impressive guy there

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

LMAO What I said is absolutely true though, so your definition of trolling is laughable and absurd. There have been some occasions (more than one) this year when our receivers have gotten behind the defense, and JA has failed to hit them for a TD. That is undeniable, and anybody who has watched every Bills game this year knows it.

You are a troll. It's not like people can't tell. The throw Allen made to one of our tight ends in the Giants game was a hell of a lot more impressive than the one Burrow threw, to a wide open Chase.Ā 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Watching the Texans game, they give Stroud a moving pocket and they're scheming wide open throws to WR3s. They create open rushing lanes for Singletary.

Ā 

Bobby Slowik is moving up my preferred head coach list. Learned under Kyle Shanahan and now leading an offense that produces well above its talent level. He has CJ Stroud playing confident and fearle

In the videos you watch after the game does Dorsey scheme? I wish I could remember which one I was watching Ā (as I donā€™t do it often) Ā but the Host was saying that Dorsey kind of does the opposite. Ā He was stating that our guys run simple route concepts and that they all have options to go one way based on the D they are seeing..

Ā 

And then I see our Wr in the same space, tripping over eachother and wonder..

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.