Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

I wonder if all the shows this week will be dominated by what's wrong with Burrow and the Bengals - or if will just get a pass bc Burrow and the Bengals

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Every single time the red zone channel has shown a big Browns defensive play or 3rd/4th down stop, there is a flag on the Browns defense. I'm not exaggerating. It's happened literally every time I've seen that game.

I just posted that the officiating in this game is horrendous. It's like watching a Tom Brady team. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Riddle me this:

How does our all world guy spit the bit against teams like the Jets, Patriots, Giants and Buccaneers, but a ROOKIE comes out and torches the Bengals?

which one has an actual OC playing to his strengths and which has the “OC” whose scheme is so predictable that other teams are straight up saying they know what plays are coming? 

sit down. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.