Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Even though I like watching the Bengals lose, Texans winning is worse for our wildcard chances IMO. Very good chance they finish ahead of us now.

If we finish with the same record as the Texans, whatever that record is, I wouldn’t want to play against any legitimate playoff teams. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

Burrow w/ 2 bad picks in that game, too. 

Bengals save their best for the Bills.  Or maybe they're just a bad match-up.  Glad they lost either way.

Like the Jets apparently

Lots of those. Pretty much any defense that requires film study is a challenge.

• Haha (+1) 1

Despite that late turnover, Stroud is extremely impressive.

17 total TDs to 2 INTs, 2,600+ passing yards, 100+ passer rating, etc. 

Houston got a great one. Then again, we all thought they had a great one with Watson, but things didn't turn out so well there. Crazy to think we have the same record as the Texans right now.

• Agree 1

Even though I like watching the Bengals lose, Texans winning is worse for our wildcard chances IMO. Very good chance they finish ahead of us now.

Both Bengals and Texans are on 5-4 now, and the Ravens are running away with the North. It's hard to pick a winner which would suit the Bills but, if I had to pick one, I'd say the Texans. Especially as the Bengals have the tiebreaker.

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

maybe it’s because they spread the d out get less complicated looks, make it easier to read and the OC can talk to him on how to read the d pre snap because it’s not down to 15 seconds. 

additionally it prescribes making quick decisions and mitigates hero ball and holding it too long? 

I’ve seen him hold his helmet ear holes during no huddle for sure. 

Fine but it doesn’t change the fact that the offense looks like it’s old self when we use that look 

I disagree. Bengals beat us h2h and already had more wins than us. If we continue to win Texans can’t catch up. 

Bengals losing is better imo. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.