Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think this loss matters at all. I still expect the Bengals to finish with an equal or better record than us. So if the Texans finish higher in the standings we are competing with the Steelers, Chargers, and Browns for the last wildcard spot.

We’re going to have to win the AFCE…it’s our best chance…fish are in late-season fade mode

Edited by mannc

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Don't worry, this team isn't making the playoffs.

I see maybe 2 more wins. Outside chance at 3.

Ok.  This is only a hypothetical but what if I told you Ken Dorsey moves from the booth to the sidelines?

CpCZ5qAVUAAAEy9.jpg

Just now, DapperCam said:

I guess if anybody is still delusional enough to think the Bills could get the first seed, a loss by the Ravens would be good. Jags lost today which was good on that front. And we still have a head-to-head vs the Chiefs and Dolphins.

I would like to think most people live in a more realistic world. It's not good

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Why would you want Cleveland to win lol. Unless you are rooting for the Bills to miss the playoffs? 

I like to see the Ravens lose.  And I don't think Cleveland will keep it up rest of year.  Bills should be trying to win the division, not being the last wild card team in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.