Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

1 minute ago, DCofNC said:

Stroud is a better passer than Allen already, not as good, better.   I think at this point the trade offer would be Allen and a first for Stroud and the Texans would still reject it.

Allen is on the decent already and has a massive contract, Stroud is coming up and cheap for years to come.

Allen has a way larger body of work. NFL defenses could get some film on Stroud and find things to limit his effectiveness still. Everybody knows what Allen is about, and he still is near the top of the QB stats every year. 

• Agree 1

Yikes... Suffice to say that a bunch of AFC teams have and will continue to lap us.  Cleveland and Houston (the friggen Texans) are now light years ahead of where we are supposed to be.  Gonna be tough to catch back up over the next several years with this aged roster and cap issues.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Didn’t exactly deny it

Just now, DCofNC said:

Stroud is a better passer than Allen already, not as good, better.   I think at this point the trade offer would be Allen and a first for Stroud and the Texans would still reject it.

Allen is on the decent already and has a massive contract, Stroud is coming up and cheap for years to come.

Oh okay. 

Allen on the descent.

Give me a freaking break. 

• Like (+1) 2

I love how Stroud is having a purple patch and people are already wishing we could trade for him. Josh has sustained his form over three years. Shall we see what happens across the season, and possibly with a different HC/OC before throwing Josh in the bin and sucking up to a rookie or someone in the draft?

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

The 1:00 hour was remarkably devastating for the Bills. It feels like they lost without playing.

The Buffalo Bills have a 37% chance of making the playoffs after wins by the Texans, Browns, and Steelers.

I think Pittsburgh is going to start losing, and the Texans are very inconsistent. Bengals losing was huge for the wild card. I would call it a wash.

I'm not sure if the Bills are going to start winning or not, so it may all be moot anyway.

• Agree 1

Just now, GoBills808 said:

I thought the around the NFL thread couldn't possibly be dumber than the game day thread 😂😂

I didn't think serious discussions about trading Josh would take place without him even throwing an interception or overthrowing a receiver this weekend (yet).

28 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

If we continue to win Texans can’t catch up. 

Look at our remaining schedule and then look at theirs. I think at this point it's likely they finish with the same record or better than ours, and probably a better conference record which gives them the h2h over us.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, henry jones said:

Yikes... Suffice to say that a bunch of AFC teams have and will continue to lap us.  Cleveland and Houston (the friggen Texans) are now light years ahead of where we are supposed to be.  Gonna be tough to catch back up over the next several years with this aged roster and cap issues.  

Holy crap is this an extreme amount of hyperbole. Lap the Bills? Light years ahead? I get it, you love doom and gloom, but breathe, take a Xanax, go for a walk…it’ll be ok  

Just now, DapperCam said:

I think Pittsburgh is going to start losing, and the Texans are very inconsistent. Bengals losing was huge for the wild card. I would call it a wash.

I'm not sure if the Bills are going to start winning or not, so it may all be moot anyway.

AFC north and South teams still have a bunch of Division games still. Things will shake out much different once they are played.

5 minutes ago, henry jones said:

“Light years” 😂

10 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

This is stuff we'd say during the drought. I'm. It ready to be back to that just yet. Final wild. Are is not going to cut it. The schedule coming up is brutal. 

I don't disagree, just stating the facts. Not a good feeling to be in the position we are in right now

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.