Around the NFL - Week 10 - Sunday, November 12th

RiotAct

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

We 100% wanted the Bengals to lose, since they have the head-to-head over us.

I don't think this loss matters at all. I still expect the Bengals to finish with an equal or better record than us. So if the Texans finish higher in the standings we are competing with the Steelers, Chargers, and Browns for the last wildcard spot.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FrenchConnection said:

This loss in Cincinnati really broke you.

For me, the Bills are a game down on expectations at the moment - the defeat at the Pats. Nine times out of ten, they'd lose at the Bengals. Nine times out of ten, the Texans would lose at the Bengals. I didn't expect much from the trip to the Jets (albeit if Rodgers was at QB), nor the London game.

Just now, Real McNasty said:

Maybe it shows that Motor was a bigger loss to our O that we thought? Dude never went down on 1st contact and good for those tough yards.

It honestly wouldn't matter how great he was, the Bills have the most vanilla, uncreative run game possible. You could throw Barry Sanders back there & only expect mild improvement, as there's only so much you can do when your entire run concept is shotgun handoffs straight up the gut. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BigDingus said:

Despite that late turnover, Stroud is extremely impressive.

17 total TDs to 2 INTs, 2,600+ passing yards, 100+ passer rating, etc. 

Houston got a great one. Then again, we all thought they had a great one with Watson, but things didn't turn out so well there. Crazy to think we have the same record as the Texans right now.

The Texans look to have a great QB and good coaching staff. Truly amazing future ahead for them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.