Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Not mad at Kincaid for this.  I'm mad at the team, and the coaches in general before this.  It was like the Norwood mids in the SB, im not mad at him, im upset the team and the coaches put him into that situation in that game

Honestly that was a perfect punch. He was almost completely upside down. Just the perfect play at the exact moment.

• Agree 3

Just now, Maine-iac said:

If nothing else our defense looks like it could play these guys.  Offense is not ready.  It wasn't ready against the Jaguars, Pats, Giants, or again tonight against the Bengals.

Even against the commanders I wouldn’t even say it was ready. Outside Miami and LV, this offense has been extremely disappointing 

Just now, BuffBills51 said:

Is it just me or did it appear that ball was still moving as he went out of bounds. 

Just now, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Should they challange the catch? Ball moved when is was out of bounds. 

Definitely not a catch, but definitely not worth reviewing. It's been made perfectly clear who will get the calls tonight.

2 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

I liked that drive, showed some fire. A rookie is gonna make mistakes. Unfortunately that's probably the game but I like that the Bills kept it competitive 

All respect, but I don’t think this is competitive at all. Not to say that I’m right and you’re wrong, I’m just totally disheartened at this point. The Bills are mostly losers in primetime games. This year sucks so far. 

yeah.. this is embarrassing. Again. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.