Bills @ Bengals Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, Billznut said:

The Bills offense has sunk so low they have to hope and cry and flags to actually gain yards. Pathetic how far they’ve fallen. 

Uh. No.

They have legit had calls missed on them. Diggs was shocked as the ball was released.

The Bengals are not impressing me they scored 14 pts in the first two drives and 7 points over the last almost 30 minutes.

The bills offense is struggling because of poorly designed plays and a terrible scheme/concept. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Process said:

jesus

But people tell us reffing isn’t hurting us.  First and goal at the 1. Likely a 4 point difference.  The fabricate grounding call at half - cost is another 3 points most likely.  That’s 7 points on two terrible calls.  

We just had another obvious PI on Doggs not called.  We then use a TO on 3rd down, down convert, then have to punt  

it adds up and it affects games.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

These coaches need to stop with trying to turn Allen into Brady.  Allen would have taken off and run for that first down+ easy in the past.  I hate this fkin coaching staff with a passion.

Im thinking he wont run.  I mean are they gonna bench him? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.