Rasul Douglas to Bills - per Rap

SCBills

1 minute ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

I'm assuming this is the Bills 3rd round pick and not the expected comp pick for Edmunds. I don't think they officially know if they will get that comp pick or not yet. 

Is that correct?

I heard it is the pick they got for losing Edmonds.  They get a fifth round pick back in the deal

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Uh I think you mean 4th?  How many teams has Jalen Ramsey been on?

Profootballtalk says he was drafted by the Eagles, and spent time with the Panthers, Raiders, Texans, Cardinals, Packers and now the Bills.   No its clearly 7 teams.  Dude has been waived multiple times.   Not what I think when I give up a 3rd.

49 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Not to offend but how well do they know football? Lol

Right, my friend who is a packers fan called me and is prettttty upset they lost him..

The casualness of some Bills fans is insane.. They want and want and want.... but know nothing outside of 1 Bills drive... even then, it's questionable. 

Not know who a guy with 10 INTs in 2 years is laughable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, billsfan714 said:

Profootballtalk says he was drafted by the Eagles, and spent time with the Panthers, Raiders, Texans, Cardinals, Packers and now the Bills.   No its clearly 7 teams.  Dude has been waived multiple times.   Not what I think when I give up a 3rd.

Because you count the number of teams he played on instead of how he is playing?  Clearly the Packers though he was good since they gave him a pretty good contract to come there.  What's next, going to say Geno Smith sucks because he took 10 years to get another starting job?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

49 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

My Brother and a good friend are big Packers fans. They are laughing at me right now.

EDIT: After further discussion with them, they are putting most of the blame on their DC...but they are still very happy to get a 3rd. 

I have a friend who is a Packer fan. He's been wanting their DC fired for 2 years now. When I previously would complain about Frazier, he'd always say, "I'll take him." Their defense looks lost at times. I've never really keyed on Douglas the games I've watched. Never stood out to me. New defense, who knows.

2 minutes ago, appoo said:

One of my best friend's is a bigtime Pack fan, here's how it went:

image.thumb.png.5b7c5f828058922240aff48e1748b3d3.png

Yeah...Alexander is a loud mouthed punk who talks and talks and then deflects his failures and doesn't take accountability.  Douglas is the opposite of that.

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Do the Bills REALLY need another veteran leadership type guy? Don't we already have Hyde, Poyer, and Von Miller leading the defense? 

Like him as a player and it's a great fit on paper for a position of need.

Hopefully he doesn't clash with the leadership guys we already have 

Is this actually a serious post? 

• Haha (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Zoom out for a second.  Defense is surrendering 17 points per through half the season with their HC moonlighting as DC and those injuries.  That's about what their scoring defense was in 2022 and 2021.

If you're scoring 20, 14, 25, and 24 against the likes of Jacksonville, the Giants, New England, and Tampa Bay I'd say something's wrong.  4 game spells aren't a drop in the bucket. 

Step back the Chiefs have scored 20, 17, 19 and 9 against the Lions, Jags and Broncos twice and added Mecole "butter fingers" Hedman at WR. But I know we should work on scoring more than stopping the opposition cuz that worked in 13 seconds game.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Do the Bills REALLY need another veteran leadership type guy? Don't we already have Hyde, Poyer, and Von Miller leading the defense? 

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

The answer is no.

I'm 100% convinced people here only watch the bills

You got that right.  I might also add they only watch with red / blue 3d glasses.  

Then they go to the game day thread and make very insightful comments. 

5 minutes ago, henry jones said:

Good pickup and didn’t give up much.  Didn’t realize this will be his 7th different team in 6 years.  Something to be concerned about?

He was on the eagles for 3 years, Panthers 1, Green Bay the last 3. May be some practice squads here and there but He's been a solid contributor the last 4 years for his teams as a full time starter. 

2 minutes ago, DabillsDaBillsDaBills said:

Are you seriously suggesting his leadership is a negative? 

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

So, nothing but empty complaining. Hope you enjoyed your break

Predictable that, you can't refute an argument but fall back on asking questions that can't be answered as some sort of dunk.  

Ain't got the chops to make your own points. 

Just now, JTown said:

You got that right.  I might also add they only watch with red / blue 3d glasses.  

Then they go to the game day thread and make very insightful comments. 

"We NeEd tO tRaDe FoR a BaCk Up Qb To PuUusUUsh JoSh!!111!!1!" 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Step back the Chiefs have scored 20, 17, 19 and 9 against the Lions, Jags and Broncos twice and added Mecole "butter fingers" Hedman at WR. But I know we should work on scoring more than stopping the opposition cuz that worked in 13 seconds game.

Chiefs andhave 3 SB appearances and 2 wins.  They get the benefit of the doubt.  

Bills keep faltering in the playoffs with McD's roster.  

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Really? Dude has been smoked this season..allowed 4 tds already and when targeted is allowing a 109 qb rating

Per

@PFF

Rasul Douglas has the highest coverage grade amongst corners in the NFL. Min 75 snaps.

Edited by Slippery Rubber Mats
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.