Rasul Douglas to Bills - per Rap

SCBills

1 minute ago, juno999 said:

I like Rasul Douglas but if he doesn't beat out Jackson, I don't understand giving up a third round pick for him.  So I'm hoping GB that he's improved since you last saw him.

Exactly ,  may as well have added another receiver to stretch the field.  Either way a 3rd rounder has to bring you someone that can make a difference and I don't see it with this guy.  4.6 forty so he is not super fast 

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm genuinely thrilled about this one.

I think we can make do at LB and on the D-line (and, of course, hope that one or both of Milano & Jones gets back this year).  The offense showed what they can be last week, so I didn't see WR as a big need.

But we needed a good CB.  And we got one. This will elevate the defense - we won't get back to where we were the 1st month, but we'll be stingy again.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Pretty much, all day it's been "Hey why isn't Bean doing anything, What's he doing, Come on make a move, Do something *****," he does something immediate response "Not that!"

Its because people have spent a month convincing themselves we were getting Davante Adams, Deandre Hopkins, or Derrick Henry.

They get played by writers who dont seem to think Rasul Douglas will command clicks.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'm 100% convinced people here only watch the bills

And even that is questionable for some

• Like (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Don't like it, especially not for a 3rd round pick.  Is he even going to start over Benford and Jackson?  

That 3rd round pick could be way more important to this team as we will have a lot of holes to fill.  

Huh?  Those two are meh players. Douglas is a GOOD player not a JAG like those 2.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Don't like it, especially not for a 3rd round pick.  Is he even going to start over Benford and Jackson?  

That 3rd round pick could be way more important to this team as we will have a lot of holes to fill.  

everything I see say its a 5th round pick. where are you guys getting a 3rd?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.