TB @ Buffalo Game thread - 1st Half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

I think the "let's extend Josh's career by turning him into a pocket QB" era is officially over.

It was dumb to begin with.. win a Superbowl then worry about style points, winning the "right" way, extending careers or whatever other stupid crap they come up with..

Edited by Malazan

1 minute ago, Stads said:

Stop the shotgun in short yardage and let Allen run equals a touchdown? What a crazy concept Kenneth

Pretty different situation to be fair…they completely lost contain on him on that play…there wasn’t a defender anywhere near the middle of the field

not trying to defend the playcalling at all but he certainly wasn’t strolling into the end zone easily from the goal line 😂

Just now, WideNine said:

Those aren't designed runs folks, but I don't mind when Josh open green in front of him and uses his god-given talent to make yards and score.

They dont have to be designed runs.  But they told him at some point not to take off running and have now said it's ok.

Just now, sven233 said:

This is they style of offense that gives teams fits.  I am not saying you need to run Allen every series, but every couple of series would be nice.  It will open things up so much if teams are forced to respect it.

He hasn't even run that much, the big thing has been the up tempo, giving Josh time to see the defense is what feels like is working.

Just now, WideNine said:

Those aren't designed runs folks, but I don't mind when Josh open green in front of him and uses his god-given talent to make yards and score.

Makes you wonder if Josh has just decided, "F it. Don't care if I get in trouble."

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.