Bills @ Patriots Game thread - 1st half

Simon

4 minutes ago, Best Williams Available said:

These 2 announcers are all on the Bills a** today. 

The Bills deserve every criticism and more thrown at them for their play the past two weeks and again today thus far.  

Edited by Preds
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Game definitely isn’t over. Season is over. This ain’t a Super Bowl team. It’s not even close. 

Back to fire everyone mode

You can't say that. You'll get a bunch of mouth breathers giving emotional responses to your posts without any basis to back it up because words and criticism are hard to do in an non-objective fan.

Too many times I have said McDermott is the problem. For 2+ years. All I get are people saying I'm wrong, thumping their chest at a Dolphins beat down, and many other issues completely ignoring the fact that our team isn't winning and wasn't before injury. 

We are a salad bowl of talent that isn't working together, isnt being moulded together, isn't being anything more than coached by a douchebag chump.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I dont care about the D.  They are missing too many players. They aren't going to make stops every series.  I care about the offense.  That was a bad read from Josh. They had two bad weeks already.  They need to get their ***** together.

How about stops on ANY series?

Just now, buffblue said:

And yet people on here were saying the Patriots were a joke, having 3 olineman back and Oliver out shouldn't matter lol

Yeah, but come on.  

The Pats have averaged 60 yards rushing the past three weeks, they're almost there now.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Basically the announcers have it right.  The only thing that is not mediocre on the Bills is Allen.  He either wins the game for the Bills with individual effort, or the Bills lose. 

He either wins a game, or single-handedly loses the game.  The guy is not a smart player.  Just another jock.  He has no idea how to look off safeties.  He stared down the intended receiver from the beginning on that last INT.  If he hasn’t figured it out by now, he never will.

I will laugh my a$$ off if they lose to the pathetic Patsies today.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.