NY Giants @ Buffalo Bills - SNF 1st half game thread

Simon

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I’ve watched football for years, and just recently started to think that injuries are taking away from the game. Injury stoppages just seem constant now. 

NFL won’t excessively care. Sadly it means more money; More commercial air time. 

Edited by BBFL
  • Like (+1) 1

I’ve watched football for years, and just recently started to think that injuries are taking away from the game. Injury stoppages just seem constant now. 

Yea but the nfl doesn’t. It’s more time to run ads and collect dollars

• Agree 1

Just now, SirAndrew said:

Players are faster, stronger, and heavier than ever. They are pushing the limits of what the human body is capable of tolerating.

Agree, and it makes little sense, since equipment is way better, and conditioning is better too.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Do you remember when the Bills used to score on a lot of their opening drives? Didn’t we like score on 10 straight? 

Does that team exist anymore?

Outside of the Miami game we have two 1st quarter TD's...Both late in the 1st...Vs the Raiders with 4:19 left and vs Washington with :41 left in the 1st quarter. 

So, in the other 4 games it's been a little slow out of the gates. But I think the slow starts are more indicative of the periodic slog this Offense is capable of. They came out tonight and ran it out of the shotgun again for a couple yards on 1st down twice. 1st downs are absolutely killing this Offense...

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Allen has been playing the best football of his career over the past 5 weeks. The only time we get stopped is when one of his teammates or his coach lets him down.

Yeah he should easily be the MVP front runner right now but we look like ass as a team so he won't get his due.