Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

KC Swifties are undefeated.  No point to watch.

I said the same thing in the MVP thread. Mahomes has been playing well (effective and efficient) but has been helped by the refs in 2 games already this year and everyone is sick of it.

The focus turned from him and on to Taylor Swift which I think is stupid by the NFL.  He's an amazing player but they are just trying to milk every cent they can.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Agree 1

The Amazon/streaming nonsense is getting increasingly annoying.

Can't effectively watch both the Sabres opener and the Chiefs/Broncs in a national game when I have to monkey around with feeds every time I want to switch channels. :thumbdown:

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Game script;

Broncos hang around long enough for you to tease a glimmer of hope only for it to be ripped away by #15 who does something ridiculous, and overcomes boneheaded and less than stellar offensive production from the rest of the squad. 

You left out the questionable flag from the refs so KC keeps the ball or Broncos lose the game because of.

That's the "if the game is close at the end, we need to add this to the script"

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

You left out the questionable flag from the refs so KC keeps the ball or Broncos lose the game because of.

That's the "if the game is close at the end, we need to add this to the script"

Yeah even if by some miracle the Broncos remember there an NFL football team too and make this a game I don't see them also surmounting that favoritism. Unless it's been so heavy handed here lately this is a game they flip the script to try and pretend it's not a thing. 🤷‍♂️

So I’m at home watching on Prime, but it sucks because the DVR does not work while I’m watching this….can’t run the video back on the DVR if I want to rewatch a play….can’t record it either! I assume that the Bills are going to have one of these TNF games on PrimeTV?  

Chiefs in uniforms similar to what the Bills will wear on Sunday, same except for the helmet color. GO BRONCOS!!!

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Yeah even if by some miracle the Broncos remember there an NFL football team too and make this a game I don't see them also surmounting that favoritism. Unless it's been so heavy handed here lately this is a game they flip the script to try and pretend it's not a thing. 🤷‍♂️

This would be the game I feel like it would happen.  It makes the most sense.  Have the lowly denver team win against the swift empowered chiefs.  Throw in a controversial call that favored the broncos and the internet goes nuclear.  The nfl script doesn't decide who wins, just the amount of media coverage that they get.  And love it.

Edited by The Wiz

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.