Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

This would be the game I feel like it would happen.  It makes the most sense.  Have the lowly denver team win against the swift empowered chiefs.  Throw in a controversial call that favored the broncos and the internet goes nuclear.

No need to go that far. Still have to have the Chiefs win. But give the Broncos a call or two for appearances sake. Heck, let them even think they're going to win. THEN throw the PI flag on the Mahomes interception, the holding call on a Wilson TD, or whatever it takes. 

3 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

JFC..Hit Kelce after he catches the ball. That last one over the middle by the DB was Pathetic!

I know.  If I was a Broncos fan I would want the head of the defensive coordinator on a stake.  The Chiefs biggest weapon catches the ball and three guys are keeping their distance like he has cooties.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

I know.  If I was a Broncos fan I would want the head of the defensive coordinator on a stake.  The Chiefs biggest weapon catches the ball and three guys are keeping their distance like he has cooties.

That’s how you get a Swift autograph man… Come on!

• Haha (+1) 1

So does the NFL scheduling department finally give up giving the Broncos any prime time games next season if the carry over is Wilson/Payton…???

Last year every one of those games was utter garbage. Looks like this is a continuation. Sadly we play in one of their remaining 3 PT games. 🤮

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.