Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

1 minute ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

how does no one put two people on kelce and just jam him at the LOS. you need to throw him off his route completely

Yeah man. You would think that you undoubtably have a guy covering him in man every play. 

Just now, RunTheBall said:

Seriously someone on that broadcast has to say “That was an awful decision by Mahomes”

Patrick will come out dramatically limping next series

Just now, stevestojan said:

Uh oh. Is this Pat playing “hero ball?” 

PATRICK NEEDS TO TAKE WHAT THE DEFENSE IS GIVING HIM!

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Patrick will come out dramatically limping next series

PATRICK NEEDS TO TAKE WHAT THE DEFENSE IS GIVING HIM!

He does do that when he knows he’s not playing well or the defense has his number… then comes the limp and the warrior is playing injured lol

like death and taxes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

Did his all pro CB, his god tier LB, and on of his best defensive lineman get hurt too? 

Tre hasn't been an All-Pro in years.

If Josh Norman gets hurt, are you gonna complain we lost two All-Pros this year? Lmao.

I also can't believe that Daquan Jones, Milano and Tre all got hurt vs the Jets and they didn't get diagnosed til weeks later!

8 minutes ago, BBFL said:

So does the NFL scheduling department finally give up giving the Broncos any prime time games next season if the carry over is Wilson/Payton…???

Last year every one of those games was utter garbage. Looks like this is a continuation. Sadly we play in one of their remaining 3 PT games. 🤮

Probably not with them getting a fancy new 1st round QB and having all that Walmart money.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Mahomes how low-key sucked *** this year

The Chiefs have looked very mid all season, about as beatable looking as I can remember, they haven't exactly had a very tough schedule to start off the season. Toughest team they've played is the Lions and they lost.

Edited by Warcodered

4 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

They are kind of limited.... and the Chiefs defense is really good. So good they are covering up for Mahomes being very subpar this year

Limited??? I thought they had Mister… Unliiiiimited… under center?

To boot they got 2 guys at WR everyone apparently would trade something for. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The Chiefs have looked very mid all season, about as beatable looking as I can remember, they haven't exactly had a very tough schedule to start off the season. Toughest team they've played is the Lions and they lost.

We match up very well vs them, I think. Or at least we did before the injuries.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Maybe the regular season has become boring for them?

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.