Buffalo / Jacksonville 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, Alpo Chino said:

most frustrating game in years. everything is just an inch off. and with these refs and eisen. GEEEEEESH

Good teams find a way to win close games. Kansas City would find a way to win this game. Bills need to get this somehow. Not every game is a 4 TD laugher 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Josh did. There never should have been a drive. The first play was an easy TD but it was a bad throw by Josh.

Lol, that was like 50+ air yards where he made the decision to throw it late. Literally no QBs can make the throw you want there.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

People that defend Davis dont understand how many drives he kills and loses games

I am not one of those people, but I have always held hope because of his big plays.  But when I think about the good vs bad, the bad is too overwhelming 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Josh really let the team down there. The Diggs play was a walk-in TD and he didn't put enough on it. Predictably, the drive then stalls.

The safety was still up top. If he overthrows it even a little bit, it's picked off. Josh is not the reason that drive stalled.

Just now, zow2 said:

Good teams find a way to win close games. Kansas City would find a way to win this game. Bills need to get this somehow. Not every game is a 4 TD laugher 

Chiefs are a championship team, not just a good team. Bills are a good team, not a championship team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

Josh under threw thar bomb to Diggs. But Davis is killing us, as does Knox.  ***** to hell

Unless Knox was somehow in the wrong spot that one wasn't on him, he almost did too much on that one making it almost interceptable trying to find a way to catch it.

“The sure handed Davis”

This narrative that the commentary seems to push is strange to me. The Bills don’t have a #2 WR. I think it’s still a glaring failure that’s inexcusable by the front office. A #2 needs to be your #1 for like five games a year. Davis has done this twice in his whole career..?? 

It’s time to start getting serious about finding Diggs replacement, AND ALSO a soon be be #2, that’s not not currently on the team. 

I think it’d be worth it to pay the price for Harrison Jr. In the 2024 draft. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.