Tyreek Hill says Bills Mafia caused issues in the Dolphins offense

Einstein

3 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Transcript for those who can't watch:

"We went into a very hostile environment... I will say this, those fans really brought their A game. It was so loud, I could barely hear Tua the first play of the game. That caused a lot of miscommunication of the offensive side of the ball. Their fans made it so hard for us to hear the play call. You know how I like do motion, and I almost can time it. I can hear the center, or I can hear Tua. I couldn't even tell like when the ball was snapped at times. That's how loud their fans was."

You're right about that.  Just last week Hill was downplaying the Bills Mafia, saying there were the same as any other fan base.

• Like (+1) 7

4 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

This is AWESOME! Hope the fans can keep the same level of intensity for other visiting teams.

Next real home game is next week on SNF vs the Giants. Primetime game at night usually have a crazier atmosphere than your typical 1:00 game.

12 minutes ago, Einstein said:

"We went into a very hostile environment... I will say this, those fans really brought their A game. It was so loud, I could barely hear Tua the first play of the game. That caused a lot of miscommunication of the offensive side of the ball. Their fans made it so hard for us to hear the play call. You know how I like do motion, and I almost can time it. I can hear the center, or I can hear Tua. I couldn't even tell like when the ball was snapped at times. That's how loud their fans was."

Just wait until he hears how loud Bills Mafia is in Miami

• Like (+1) 10
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Just wait until he hears how loud Bills Mafia is in Miami

Another game where Bills fans will take over the stadium is when the Bills play the Chargers in LA. I wouldn't be shocked if the crowd is 50-50 for that one.

27 minutes ago, Einstein said:

But we are just like other fans

4 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Another game where Bills fans will take over the stadium is when the Bills play the Chargers in LA. I wouldn't be shocked if the crowd is 50-50 for that one.

Are there enough Charger fans to even fill half of that stadium?

• Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Deserve Messed Up GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

29 minutes ago, Einstein said:

To begin, yes.

Problem is the fans who have been throwing back brewskis since 1pm tend to crash around 10pm.

I've said this a few times but the Dolphins crowd was significantly better, louder and more intelligent about their noisemaking than the home opener crowd on MNF last year

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Next real home game is next week on SNF vs the Giants. Primetime game at night usually have a crazier atmosphere than your typical 1:00 game.

Until halftime when people are boozed and exhausted from pregaming all day. I remember how quiet it was for the Packers-Bills game last year. Buddy of mine said he’s never seen the crowd so docile. 

• Like (+1) 1

I'm beginning to appreciate the 4:25 starts for home games more and more. 

You get the best of both worlds - extra time to arrive at the game without having to get up super early, plus more time for relaxed and extended tailgating

But not so much that everyone is passed out for night games

1 hour ago, Einstein said:

He seemed to be complimentary of the Bills in his interviews which is cool.  

I want to preface this post by saying I am not criticizing anyone because the last home Bills game I attended we boo'd Trent Edwards for losing to Derek Anderson. 

Over the past few years, as the Bills have ascended the ranks, I have found myself watching games at home and wondering why Highmark Stadium never sounds as loud as the stadium's of other playoff teams. Even watching on TV, it always seemed like KC, Cinci, and Seattle fans were significantly louder than Bills fans. No matter how big the Bills game was, it just seemed like the stadium volume never compared. 

And then I watched this past Sunday's game and was like, "oh, yeah, this is the crowd noise I've been wanting to hear." 

So, what made last Sunday so different? Why was it the loudest it's ever been? And where has that energy been the past few years? (again, I'm not criticizing because I haven't been to a game in years. Just curious)

6 minutes ago, MPL said:

I want to preface this post by saying I am not criticizing anyone because the last home Bills game I attended we boo'd Trent Edwards for losing to Derek Anderson. 

Over the past few years, as the Bills have ascended the ranks, I have found myself watching games at home and wondering why Highmark Stadium never sounds as loud as the stadium's of other playoff teams. Even watching on TV, it always seemed like KC, Cinci, and Seattle fans were significantly louder than Bills fans. No matter how big the Bills game was, it just seemed like the stadium volume never compared. 

And then I watched this past Sunday's game and was like, "oh, yeah, this is the crowd noise I've been wanting to hear." 

So, what made last Sunday so different? Why was it the loudest it's ever been? And where has that energy been the past few years? (again, I'm not criticizing because I haven't been to a game in years. Just curious)

Seems like the last two wildcard games at Highmark were pretty loud.

34 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It was pleasantly loud........fans were definitely up for this big matchup.  

But the stands were half-empty on the Dolphins first drive of the second half.

Not enough awareness for a should-be great football crowd.

But isn’t this always the case?  It is at any Bills games I’ve been to. 

• Agree 1

STANDING OVATION FROM SOCAL  to the brethren in Orchard park. This fires me up. I mean we all knew the crowd was loud. But coming from a guy like this? This is what I think.

I see you Tyreek and am Not buying your humble pie act one bit NADA,

Unless

he is acting the crow eater to pacify his QB Tua who shaded him about  "needed Miami "Humility"

PFFFFFT. You don't "Need"humbling  anymore it already happened. You were Spanked by a defensive juggernaut as well as the Bills mafia fanbase. Where it counts. On the field

Consider yourselves CLEARLY humbled Tyreek

bwaaahaaahaaaaaa

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, mushypeaches said:

I'm beginning to appreciate the 4:25 starts for home games more and more. 

You get the best of both worlds - extra time to arrive at the game without having to get up super early, plus more time for relaxed and extended tailgating

But not so much that everyone is passed out for night games

I’ve grown to dislike night games. Gotta be up for work early the next day and waiting all day until 8:15 for the game is frustrating. It was fun for a few years getting the recognition nationally after decades of indifference to the Bills but I’m over it. 

I have grown to like 4pm games more tho. Not even because of going to the game, but it gives you all morning and afternoon to get stuff done around the house. Then you can eat dinner during or after the game and relax. 

1pm will always be my favorite time tho. It feels like our appropriate time slot. Tradition!!

GO BILLS

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It was pleasantly loud........fans were definitely up for this big matchup.  

But the stands were half-empty on the Dolphins first drive of the second half.

Not enough awareness for a should-be great football crowd.

I'd assume that is nothing unusual and is much of the same for all teams. All these stadiums with thousands and thousands of fans drinking etc, and halftime is when many go to piss etc. Many don't get out the crowd in time. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.