SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

Two things:

1) Mahomes showboating like he single-handedly won them the game when he was ass the whole time is why I don’t like him

2) refs are so far up the chiefs butt it’s like they are the 1960s  white team in the Deep South facing the integrated team from California…. It’s a joke

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Game was bs but at the end of the day, the Chiefs are not the Chiefs of years past. They are still good but I aint scared of them at all.  This may be homer but at this point of the season I actually think the Bills look like the most complete AFC team.

Edited by Scott7975

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As much as I hate to say this, looking at the replay again, sauce did hold

on that 3rd and 20. He didn’t need to. I think they called it too because it was near the area of the interception. 

His hand was open, you can actually see the separation between his fingers.

That's a trash call, particularly in that coverage.

A lot of season left, but after watching the NFL through 4 weeks, I have no problem saying we are the best overall team in the AFC.  Obviously, a lot can change with injuries and other issues that arise, but as of now, I actually believe we're the measuring stick.  Hopefully that carries throughout the rest of the season.  The refs playing for the Chiefs, though, is another mountain we'll have to climb.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, mannc said:

We’re going to have to blow out the Chiefs if we’re going to get to the Super Bowl.  it’s pretty clear that the refs will do everything within their power to make sure the Chiefs don’t lose.

I don’t think that’s possible that we can blow them out… 

14 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

Phantom holding call have the chiefs the win. Extremely lucky. Mahomes was putrid

No but it didn't that what's so ***** annoying it just ***** up the ending of the game, it robbed the Jets of a chance to try and win. Maybe they drive it down and take the lead or maybe not. Maybe that wins them the game maybe they leave enough time for Mahomes to drive back and take it back or get stopped. Who knows, the refs ***** up the game.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Simon said:

His hand was open, you can actually see the separation between his fingers.

That's a trash call, particularly in that coverage.

That’s the biggest issue here, I think. That the refs decided to flag the hold after Mahomes throws the ball into triple coverage on 3rd and forever and ONLY after seeing that the pass was intercepted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

I will be super pissed if Josh ever does go into the endzone in that situation. Mahomes made the correct, heads up play.

THe odds of Zach Wilson doing down the field (kicking a FG), recovering an onside kick and then scoring a TD is especially low... that said it did happen last year

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

So disgusting.  The NFL still dictates outcomes that benefits their revenue narrative.  

Makes me wonder why we bother watching something so intensely that is clearly rigged… if we stopped watching would it send them a message? 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JayBaller10 said:

That’s the biggest issue here, I think. That the refs decided to flag the hold after Mahomes throws the ball into triple coverage on 3rd and forever and ONLY after seeing that the pass was intercepted. 

No to be fair the flag came out while the pass was in the air. But yeah, they do help the Chefs. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

No but it didn't that what's so ***** annoying it just ***** up the ending of the game, it robbed the Jets of a chance to try and win. Maybe they drive it down and take the lead or maybe not. Maybe that wins them the game maybe they leave enough time for Mahomes to drive back and take it back or get stopped. Who know the refs ***** up the game.

Just like the Super Bowl

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.