SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

As much as I hate to say this, looking at the replay again, sauce did hold

on that 3rd and 20. He didn’t need to. I think they called it too because it was near the area of the interception. 

You right but it's weak.  My problem is that this stuff happens all game every game and the refs only seem to call it in a pivotal moment.  This is why people think the refs sorta rig games.  That 22 yard Mahomes first down run was blatant holding.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

on that 3rd and 20. He didn’t need to. I think they called it too because it was near the area of the interception. 

The problem is we watched the defenders try and disengage to try and catch Mahomes only to be blatantly be held and yet nobody ***** cared. It should have washed the play at least.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I agree.  And the hold by the Left Tackle on Johnson everybody’s going nuts about, the tackle had his hands inside the shoulders and Johnson wasn’t even trying to disengage.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

He does it every play and they never call it. People complain about it all the time. They haven’t called it in this game until it negates a huge turnover.

Refs are terribly inconsistent 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

What do either of them get out of it?  Particularly Swift. It's not like she needs to be more popular. Kelce gets a slice of jersey sales? So??

Helps her reputation…she’s dated a series of whimpy show-biz typed

Just now, AlfaBill said:

What a kitty move by the rat. Josh would drive that into the end zone. 
he actually bowed after sliding. What a douche. 

Mahomes can't escape that he's a gigantic dork at his core. I mean just look at his brother.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.