SNF - Chiefs vs Jets

sven233

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Not really.  We played them while they were hyped up with “win one for the Gimp” and Josh Allen threw 3 picks and fumbled.

The win percentage in the NFL when a team has 4 turnovers is quite low. So losing when hyou do that is quite logical.

I was being facetious

24 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

That loss might be the game that finally slapped this team in the face and woke them up. Josh has been a different man since then.

Yes he has …so perhaps there might be a silver lining …

The way they played today … they are extremely hard to beat 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Omg, Collinsworth is so dumb. He says, well leave it to the Jets defense to put points on the board. Umm, no they didn't. Pretty sure the Chiefs got called for the facemask. The Jets D didn't face mask themselves.

Edited by Bubba Gump

Just now, Bubba Gump said:

Omg, Collinsworth is so dumb. He says, well leave it to the Jets defense to put points on the board. Umbrella, no they didn't. Pretty sure the Chiefs got called for the facemask. The Jets D didn't face mask themselves.

he seems to suggest as long as you start facemasking someone outside the endzone, you can continue to facemask him through the play in the endzone. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Aussie Joe said:

They should have gone for it… 

So lame. What a lack of confidence that they can't pick up 3 yards. 

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

I'll take our RT over KCs

Spencer Brown has played a lot better the last 2 weeks. Not that he's played good. Just not horrific. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

You're gonna love the Bears vs the Redskins this coming Thursday night! 😂

Eww, mid to almost kinda good vs terrible.

I do recall last year almost all the Thursday night games were duds. They have been a little better this year, aside from this upcoming one.

Okay, this is becoming slightly more interesting. Jets aren't gonna win, but it being somewhat competitive works for me.

17 minutes ago, BRH said:

Remember when the AFC East was supposed to be competitive?

Three of the four teams got their heads kicked in today by actual good teams. 

Same with AFC North! Afc not looking as brutal as it was before. Nor is our schedule. I kinda think the eagles arnt very great either. That Hurts sure has his warts.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.