Dolphins @ Bills - 2nd half game thread

Simon

Just now, Warcodered said:

You mean like all those other times when it did?

Give it a rest bud. If there was one flaw in today's game, it was the 1st down rush efficiency. Stop trying to tell me it's okay to have as many 2nd & longs as we did today. 

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Jones just BEASTED Tua.

I heard on Dan Patrick last week that Beast Mode just made the dictionary. One of more than 600 words/phrases added. Skittles sugar rush still waiting for inclusion. 

Take your Bow McD. You controlled this “revolutionary” “elite” “high powered” Offense. 

the rest of the league will now try to replicate your concepts week

after week against MIA. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Neither Ed's or Leonard's feet were offside. What is the rule? Is it the helmet crossing the LOS?  

It's really strange because obviously the refs will try to keep Miami in the game but it's way too late at that point.

Just now, PayDaBill$ said:

Too bad can’t believe we lost to Wilson and that crap Jets squad 4-0 would be nice….

Maybe it's coming off the high of the win, but I think losing to the Jets week 1 may be the best thing that happened for Josh. He seems to be much more careful with the ball and taking what the defense gives him. I think he's only thrown one interception since then, and that was more of a punt.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Corner is probably the area where I’d absolutely trust mcdermott to get it done with whoever he’s got.  That von miller injury last year though was devastating 

This is true, but I still ***** hate this, we can't ever seem to have our defense in it's whole form, I ***** dream of seeing it, we've been real close with Tre getting back but I really wanted to see it with Von back too.

1 minute ago, Dr Krentist said:

Maybe it's coming off the high of the win, but I think losing to the Jets week 1 may be the best thing that happened for Josh. He seems to be much more careful with the ball and taking what the defense gives him. I think he's only thrown one interception since then, and that was more of a punt.

I agree. Someone got in his ear after the Jets game. He's been clean since then. I wonder if maybe Daboll reached out to him. Just a thought I've had. He has changed since that game. Never seen him go to his outlets like he has. Would normally just focus on the deep ball, whether it was there or not. 

8 minutes ago, Nelius said:

Lol McDaniel forever awkward 

He is awkward. Kinda reminds you of that weird kid in school that would get a ***** for no reason. And not even try to hide it. Or the last kid picked in gym class.

This was an awkward response, lol.

We didn't just beat them we beat the brakes off of them. Anyone still want to argue the Bills are fringe playoff team. Normally I don't act like this but all the fake Bills fans on here need to be put in there place. Again being optimistic about you're favorite team is fine but post after post of negativity is just down right ridiculous. But it's still only week 4 but after reading the garbage I've read all week this feels good, and I'm here for every negative poster to eat that crow!!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillzFreak said:

We didn't just beat them we beat the brakes off of them. Anyone still want to argue the Bills are fringe playoff team. Normally I don't act like this but all the fake Bills fans on here need to be put in there place. Again being optimistic about you're favorite team is fine but post after post of negativity is just down right ridiculous. But it's still only week 4 but after reading the garbage I've read all week this feels good, and I'm here for every negative poster to eat that crow!!!!

Your obsession with other poster's who disagree with you on certain things is over the top and unhealthy

• Vomit 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.