Raiders @ Bills - Postgame Thread

HappyDays

1 hour ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Judas Priest this game should scare the crap out of the AFC.  How long can teams scheme to force Allen to be patient when:

*  He's 31/37 for 274 yards & 3 TD's

*  The offense scores 38 points being beyond patient.

*  The Bills have OVER 40 MINUTES of TOP!

*  The Bills rush for 183 yards and 2 TD's.

At some point teams are going to have to bring safeties to the LOS.  And you know what that means.

This, this, and this. If we can get the 3-headed rush game monster established… look out.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

Yeah, I feel like Floyd and Hyde for that matter could have come back had the score not been what it was and they could afford to rest them. 

Haven't heard much on Morse, however. Hoping it was his finger again and not anything serious 

Both Hyde and Floyd said they'd be ready by next week but that could always be tough football player who doesn't want to be kept out talk, but didn't Morse go back in?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

-2 yards for Josh Jacobs…

I don't mind whether or not someone has a positive or negative take on any aspect of the bills. But a lot of people who never have anything good to say, and who are always matter-of-fact about how correct they are, told me that they were starting Jacobs in fantasy because we were in for a long day against him. They will not acknowledge this and will continue to self-assuredly make sure we all know that we are doomed until we blow up the franchise

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scott7975 said:

I'd love some all22 reviewers to maybe do a writeup this week talking about whether Dorsey's plays were different this week or if Josh was just making better decisions. Like did Dorsey dial down the deeper routes?  I dunno who else looks at the all22 that deeply... interested in that @GunnerBill?

First impression is this...

Something like 3 out of 4 play calls last week were pass plays - despite the fact we couldn't protect Josh.

Today was nearly 50-50.  

This week's balance made us more unpredictable and harder to defend.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

We looked elite again. Good rebound.  Next game will confirm if we're still elite. 

How? Commanders are one of the worst teams in the league. Dolphins will be a fair barometer to see just how far the Bills have fallen behind them. 

• Eyeroll 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Airseven said:

How? Commanders are one of the worst teams in the league. Dolphins will be a fair barometer to see just how far the Bills have fallen behind them. 

If you phrased this as a question I think most people would be understanding — many of us have questions and even doubts, especially after the first game.

But you didn't. You're certain of the Bills being bad, or no longer being very good. It's a curious take from a supposed fan and it's the reason why people here — fans — don't like your posts.

9 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Dorsey….that was it. That’s what we should be. Great ***** job. We all wanna kill you when it sucks but you did it today. That’s the recipe. Keep that big set balance. Love it. Great job.

Dorsey’s plan last week was fine (except for one strange play call in OT)Josh went off script and it failed. Underneath stuff was there all game vs NYJ. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

NFL Research: Josh Jacobs recorded the fewest single-game rushing yards from a reigning rushing leader since 1950.

I mean, having negative yards will do that to ya, but a reminder of who he is and how incredible our defense was. 

Edited by stevestojan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.