Bills vs Raiders 1st half thread

VaMilBill

Just now, DapperCam said:

Don’t really understand that unnecessary roughness. Isn’t Allen a ball carrier? They wouldn’t have called that if a RB had the ball there. Wish Allen would get the first down and slide.

he does need to start sliding.  he needed to start years ago tbh.   those shots will add up eventually.

Just now, DapperCam said:

Don’t really understand that unnecessary roughness. Isn’t Allen a ball carrier? They wouldn’t have called that if a RB had the ball there. Wish Allen would get the first down and slide.

Wasn't it because it was a headshot?

That was stunning by Josh and Shakir.

Just now, bigduke6 said:

he does need to start sliding.  he needed to start years ago tbh.   those shots will add up eventually.

I'd agree for the most part, but he had a guy on him and I think he was trying to get down. Wouldn't point the finger on him at that one.

The hurdle - definitely. Not sure what he was thinking there.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I'd agree for the most part, but he had a guy on him and I think he was trying to get down. Wouldn't point the finger on him at that one.

The hurdle - definitely. Not sure what he was thinking there.

He just saw his old college buddy and got excited.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Who is that next to Dorsey looking at him like “please don’t throw anything”?

lol, I used to coach Little League with a guy who was like that on every pitch.  He’d be frothing and pacing half an hour before the game.  And the kids were nine.  Shouldn’t surprise anyone that he was a football guy. 

Just now, ngbills said:

21-10. Can we please lose the delayed runs out of the gun. Go under center and just mix up the run, pass and play action. Keep it simple and we win this easy. Th D will over pursue everything. 

Good work from Dorsey overall, but he still outthinks himself at times.

• Agree 1

Just now, LeGOATski said:

At least Bernard nabbed the interception... Edmunds haters always complained about him missing those plays.

It’s not hating. It’s factual. As much as folks liked to say Edmunds was this pass defense animal, the guy averaged 1 pick a season.

Bernard hitting his average by week 2 lmao.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

He just saw his old college buddy and got excited.

I do wonder whether he had second thoughts about just running into him for that reason, so tried the leap instead.

But he could have slid.

For the first time in NFL Redzone history (15 years) - every team on offense at the minute mark has scored points.

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

Yes but Shakir is underrated sneaky in tight spaces. Then has the hands to make catches. Perfect use of his skill set there.

I’ve been saying it til the cows come home. 

shakir is a faster Hines ward

those are the plays he makes. Play him more

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

21-10. Can we please lose the delayed runs out of the gun. Go under center and just mix up the run, pass and play action. Keep it simple and we win this easy. Th D will over pursue everything. 

I really liked that delayed run out of the gun when Josh rolled out before giving it to Cook.